Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Blood Guard.

Why? >>>> because of this guy (no it's not my toon, just love the name/title):

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Kotex/simple

Deleted
    Scarab Lord for those that got it in Vanilla or the Insane pre Darkmoon dailies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vvulf View Post
    Blood Guard.

Why? >>>> because of this guy (no it's not my toon, just love the name/title):

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Kotex/simple
    Lol, ewww! But awesome

Hand of A'dal, Champion of the Naaru, Rank 1 PvP titles before the win-trading made them a joke, Death's Demise, Grand Crusader and Light of Dawn before gear made them trivial.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Most prestigious title overall: Herald of the Titans

Most prestigious titles i have: Herald of the Titans, the Insane, Zookeeper.
    herald isn't any thing special now a days. You can 7man it easily with the new talents :/ ifthat

Lost my Gladiator title , so Hero of the Horde i guess?

Light of Dawn or Crusader are the only ones I hold dear to my beloved Paladin. I would kill for Grand Crusader. My most prestigious overall is Savior of Azeroth.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    My favorites are in order: Herald of the Titans (done in Wrath), Salty (took me FOREVER to catch a rare), Chef (first one I got that took a lot of effort, done as soon as it was possible), Insane (post shendralar).

One that i actually own is The undying. Not super prestigious but you can't get it anymore :P

Scarab Lord, Hand/Naaru, Wrath unobtainables, Seeker of Knowledge, Salty

Deleted
    Realm first titles and Scarab Lord.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Most prestigious title overall: Herald of the Titans
    This title was cheesed before Cataclysm with the stat inflation patch, and there was a bug where if you killed him fast enough at lvl 90 in any gear you got the achievement. I find it rather cheap now tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Scarab Lord

For me;

Realm First herbalist in Wrath
    Immortal from wrath
    Blood guard on my shaman

Zookeeper is cheesy sounding, but it was the first thing I really went for in the expansion (up to guardling, of course) and I wear it on the character that was the pet collector before we even had Pet Battles. I think it is only prestigious to those of us that pet battle.

That being said, I also like Battlemaster and Khan, since it is a grind with achievements twinded in.

My roommate just got Hand of A'dal a couple months ago... while smashing those places as a geared 90 lol so meh on most of those "just go get it" titles.

the camel-hoarder would be mine!

I love my rogue with Hand of A'dal, my Priest with The Immortal and my Druid with Savior of Azeroth

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Insane (pre-Cata nerfs, which I have), Hand of A'dal, Herald of the Titans, Champion of the Naaru, and legitimate Scarab Lords.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    Hand of Adal
    The Immortal
    Champion of the Naaru
    use to put scarab lord with these until a bunch of people xferred for it.

old server first titles "can" be prestigious or you "could" have gotten it from a dead server in which case it wouldn't mean as much

but anyway I think immortal sounds the coolest also thought I was a bit disappointed how long they let people go back to get the achieve in tiers later (yes I know others feel differently and that's cool)

Obsidian Slayer Scarab Lord.... i see far too many with hand of A'dal so thats worthless now..

Dragonslayer is nice just cause u knew it came from Sinestra.. and she was pretty hard for people to kill.. or even to get to there back in the day..

Death's Demise and The Undying are also very nice.. the rest are kinda meh.

Deleted
    for me, the beloved.