Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    Love my zookeeper title, one of the first on the realm with it and spent months farming for the pets.

My Loremaster since I achieved it before Cata. Was very tedious back then lol.

Destroyers End when I killed Deathwing before every nerf as a druid healer in 4.3 dungeon gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Insane, Defo..

Who ever says it's easy now, I dare you to go out and get it, some parts of it got easier when the Shen'dralar got removed, but other parts got a lot harder.

Deleted
    When the new challenge mode server fastest titles come out I will have all 9 and I think they are fairly prestigious, but it's opinion based, personally I feel like Scarab Lord doesn't mean much in terms of how good the player is, I think that glad or r1 glad are much more prestigious with maybe hero of the horde/alliance. But when it comes down to it every title in the game can be bought or cheesed.

Death's Demise.

I don't consider all the grindy ones prestigious even if they are rare. Grinding is not hard or impressive, period.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magpai View Post
    Death's Demise.

I don't consider all the grindy ones prestigious even if they are rare. Grinding is not hard or impressive, period.
    100% agreed.

Never got DD Got pipped at the post - So my personal best one is The Immortal

Death's Demise > Scarab lord > The Immortal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hoofy View Post
    You can still get HotT
    I sort of covered that in the updated post.

It's likely a lot more people are willing to go back (in the sense of use a new alt) and get it nowadays, due to cross realm titles, which is why most people I see with it are 2012/13 dated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm hard to choose.
    -Hand of A'dal - well because it was damn epic to get this title back in the good old days
    -Dragonslayer - idk, I just loved the Sinestra fight as it was actuall content and not outgeard.
    -Herold of the Titans - I have it made in MoP but still with a lv80 char, sure it was easier, but still, we put a lot of efford in it.

On of those three, i can't decide :<

Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post
    'Scarab Lord' and that pvp title that requires you to slaughter so many ppl in pvp that it should be called 'the lifeless'.
    That is actually easy via openraid. Dunno if daylie raids are still up or how it works really, but if it does you can farm like 1k HK's on a good raid.

Inn my formor guild there was a guy who made IOC hk farming raids on openraid etc...
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    Stone Guard (old rank system)

My Favourite is "Sergeant" - Got it from Vanilla pvp

I've never really thought of titles in order of prestige because I don't feel like any of them are prestigious... some are really rare as they required you to be playing with a certain group of people at a certain time, that's not really prestige IMO.

The Bloodthirsty is pretty impressive though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Totenpæl View Post
    Mine most be Savoir of Azeroth, since I got it when DS were current tier.
    same for me personally.

At that time, I was at the peak of my WoW raiding career/progression. Prior to that, I've raided either with friends or bad guilds and never had the chance to be in a higher progressed one. So it was a long goal of mine to be able to get that chance and I finally did.

Given that I don't think such a thing as prestige exists in a video game, I'd have to say "the Explorer".

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    I sort of covered that in the updated post.

It's likely a lot more people are willing to go back (in the sense of use a new alt) and get it nowadays, due to cross realm titles, which is why most people I see with it are 2012/13 dated.
    Yeah, getting Herald of the Titans is a joke nowadays. It's even been 2-manned.

Quote Originally Posted by Gleðikona View Post
    The Insane, Defo..

Who ever says it's easy now, I dare you to go out and get it, some parts of it got easier when the Shen'dralar got removed, but other parts got a lot harder.
    All you insane people are posers. I knew someone who was doing it before it was an achievement just because.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowhead.com/title=348

That. That's dedication right there. I'm only at 170.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present