Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Bloodthirsty is no longer impressive IMO since a lot of people spent days doing AV/IoC HK premades to get those titles, back when Preform AV Enabler was a thing.

I usually find titles that were removed the most prestigious - it shows that you've been around a while. I've been sporting my Champion of Ulduar for a while now, even though it was fairly easy to get it back in the day (because the achievement was completable over multiple lockouts, unlike Immortal/Undying). I love Immortal/Undying but I don't like them on my main.

10+ Year Old Account
    Celestial Defender and Deaths Demise are still pretty badass

Deleted
    I dont feel like anything ingame is really "prestigious". I can see a lot of positive emotion being connected to titles like Scarab Lord or Undying and the like.
    For all of the typical showing-off titles, all i see is "Virginlord XYZ" when i read them (and god, what little i have seen on twitch didn't help fight that prejudice)
    Undying and similar ones sound like a group achievement and fun times to me

Having an original High Warlord title.

Deleted
    I always run around with my Hand of Adal Title. The most prestigious I got may be The Fearless even though I got that with T15 Gear.

The bloodthirsty definetly is prestigious, its not really hard to get but it surely takes forever to do.

My personal best would be one of the naxx/ulduar survival titles (immortal,undying...)

All my Realm First! Stuff. But the best is Celestial Defender.
    13/13

Monk

The Immortal. The content wasn't hard but the achievement was at one point you managed to get 25 people together that didn't go full retard for one run.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khiyone View Post
    Yeah, getting Herald of the Titans is a joke nowadays. It's even been 2-manned.
    Umm how do you 2 man it you need to be level 80?

Mines my Herald of the Titans that I got back then but overall I would have to go with a vanilla dated Scarab Lord

Quote Originally Posted by siccora View Post
    All my Realm First! Stuff. But the best is Celestial Defender.
    Tied with Deaths Demise imo.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Firatha View Post
    Umm how do you 2 man it you need to be level 80?

Mines my Herald of the Titans that I got back then but overall I would have to go with a vanilla dated Scarab Lord

Tied with Deaths Demise imo.

They've buffed base damage and HP _ALOT_ since WOTLK, so someone who is at level 80 with the 226 gear required will have alot more hp and damage to deal. (4-5 times as much?)
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khorm View Post
    The Immortal. The content wasn't hard but the achievement was at one point you managed to get 25 people together that didn't go full retard for one run.
    Hahahaha, so true

I just realized it was taken out of the meta achievement. Weird, guess they turned it into a FoS at one point, so now i have my meta, but not the mount ^^

Sooooo many happy memories connected to this meta, and Immortal (or whatever the 10 man version was) specifically. Best raiding memories for me. I was never super serious with raiding, so seeing the outrageously creative ways people would find to end themselves made me beyond happy. Wow, thanks for reminding me of that, haha

Immortal horror stories are the best.

Having someone die to a voidzone on Kel'thuzad, or to a Decimate on Gluth, or messing up polarities on Thaddius.... I knew of a raid that lost Immortal because someone who was inside the raid, but outside (on g6) died while the main raid team was killing Patchwerk.

Deleted
    Of the titles that I'll have I am most proud of my Champion of Ulduar. It took blood, sweat and a great many curses and tears to complete.

Overall, it's Scarab Lord. No competition for that one, even though a minority managed to cheese their way to one.

Most prestigious: The Light of Dawn back in ICC days.

It's my dr. title.
    Kidding ofc

As sad as it may be, Destroyer's End.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gihelle View Post
    Immortal horror stories are the best.

Having someone die to a voidzone on Kel'thuzad, or to a Decimate on Gluth, or messing up polarities on Thaddius.... I knew of a raid that lost Immortal because someone who was inside the raid, but outside (on g6) died while the main raid team was killing Patchwerk.
    ahahaha, best achievement ever, especially with how simple those mechanics are if you look at them while not under the stress of not dying. Made it twice as humiliating to fail on that haha. Luckily I didn't take it really seriously, so I don't mind not having that achievement, but we always made sure to let the culprit know that he/she SUUUUCKS at wow and life in general for failing at such simple stuff.
    Funny how i still have a name in my head for all the mechanics you mentioned xD

Salty, it just got a lovely sound to it, and it took alot of god damn boring fishing to get :P Totally worth it!

Scarab Lord
    Pre-nerf Insane
    Vanilla GM/HW

I haven't used any other title than Conqueror since TBC but I still have other prestigious titles but Conq is too awesome to not use!