Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mine would be The Seeker

The only titles off the top of my head that catch my attention are the insane and scarab lord. I don't really notice much though.

Deleted
    Champion of the Naaru
    The Undaunted

ambassador (with silk cloth (in begin of wotlk)) and Zookeeper <3

I'd love to have Scarab Lord, Death's Demise and the Celestial Defender.

If I just started playing earlier....

For now Insane will do it for me.

Mine is Death's Demise by far.

Deleted
    Loremaster (pre-Cata) on a DK.

My FoS Stone Guard title is most dear to me. Though I'm bitter I never got the Blood Guard title back then (I have the new one, but it's not the same).

Deleted
    The Undaunted
    Really? You think getting bronze is hard lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Gladiator due to the amount of individual skill it requires.

My guild was working on immortal and our ret pally facerolled and pulled aggro on sind and we never tried again. :'(
    Quote Originally Posted by evn View Post
    In fact, I'd argue $100 for a bottle of scotch to drink while you're building it would be the best use of your money - but then, who wouldn't?

Immortal would be mine because I was trialed on an Immortal run in my current guild.

Deleted
    Dragonslayer, My God I love that title so much!

My druid enjoys Guardian of Cenarius, quite fitting and was fun to get :] Bonus points for Raven Lord mount (it was a pain in the ass to get!).

8/9 realm best CM times on US-Mal'ganis on my mage. And my old Gladiator title on my warrior.

I dont attach prestige to titles.

I like Starcaller though. And The Love Fool.

I don't really see many as all that prestigious, although I haven't seen anyone with The Immortal in a while now.
    Honestly I think the best titles are the ones that fit well with the character names. Some of the people that make their names to fit with certain titles make me giggle.

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Deleted
    Champion of Ulduar, considering it was one of the best raids, some amazing memories there.
    Would of had the Immortal pre TOTC if our warrior didnt charge an abom on KT

Hand of Adal, since after T5 raids only got easier.

Insane is pretty grindy to get, but nothing impressive, just a huge waste of time. Scarab lord of course is ultra rare, but it was more a matter of being there at the rigth time and getting picked by your guild and then again doing the huge grind.
    Ecce homo ergo elk