Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    203 solves. I didn't read the whole thread but if you get the mantid artifact from the Loremasters, it'll reset your digs anytime you zone, so you can dig your Uldum sites, fly out and fly back in. Unless they fixed that :P
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

I got it on my 232nd artifact solve for the Tol'vir.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vajarra View Post
    203 solves. I didn't read the whole thread but if you get the mantid artifact from the Loremasters, it'll reset your digs anytime you zone, so you can dig your Uldum sites, fly out and fly back in. Unless they fixed that :P
    It still works, and logging will reset them as well if you arent close to a border

brb [posessive noun] [noun] [verb] [preposition] [article] [noun]

Really should go back and finally get my Sandstone Drake recipy. The recipy is mocking me everytime I scan my recipy list.

My boyfriend's took 768 solves.
    If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars.

Deleted
    596 solves at the moment. Seeker of Knowledge and Pristine Mantid and still no mount

I got it way back in the beginning of Cata. It was really the first thing I did besides leveling. lol. I seriously can't remember how long it took me. Hundreds, that's all I do know.

Around 80, or about 3 days, including leveling. Very lucky I must say...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenguard View Post
    No sane person would do it without it
    I had 100 solves since cata and the locator did the rest.
    The ones that did it in Cataclysm never used the locator.

Took me like 10-20 solves. Sad thing is that I thought it was a staff so I delayed finishing it for months.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    1st rare on my main was the mount, still don't have the crawling claw.
    3 alchemists, still no sandstone recipe.
    10 characters capped in Archaeology and they were all at 525 back in Cata when it took a lot of grinding with only 3 digs per site. (4 characters actually dinged 85 by digging entirely, all of them searching for zin'rokh and the claw)

i got it on my 50th solve. I thought it was some staff item and didn't do arch since for 3 weeks. o.0 How dumb me.