Nice or bad rbg setup?

Hello my friends, im making a rbg team, and i dont know if its a bad or good, please helpe me here

Tanks:
    -warrior or dk

Healers:
    -Priest disc
    -Shaman Resto
    -Druid Resto

Mdps:
    -Monk WW
    -Paladin Ret
    -Rogue

Rdps:
    -Hunter BM
    -Mage frost
    -Lock

we are currently recruiting, so i have mage,hunter,monk,paladin,prist and shaman !

is this a good setup or a bad setup ?

Tank specs areok, but you could not use one and invest that into a MW monk. They have great mobility, speed and make one o the best FC's (plus they dont take the extra 50% damage)

Your melee dps is.... a bit lack luster. Usually, at least in my experience, WW and ret are not brought, if you are in a jam and need one more, then bring one (pref paly) but never both. I would stick with the rogue and DK for your melee DPS.

For healers, they are pretty good. If you do end up getting the MW instead of a tank, then I would suggest having your priest go Holy. Holy priests in RBG's as the raid healer are phenomenal.

Your Ranged is decent. Mage and lock are a must. Having a Ele (a good ele) would be better than bringing a hunter, but hunters are mandatory base defenders.

So imo, your comp should look closer to :

MDPS
    • DK (pref unh)
    • Rogue

RDPS
    • Mage (pref Frost)
    • Lock (depends on map - but usually destro)
    • Ele shaman/Boomy
    • Hunter (I usually run more dot cleave teams so survival)

HEALS
    • MW Monk
    • RDruid
    • Resto shamy or hpaly
    • Priest (pref Holy if you are running 4 heals, disc if running 3)

You can sub in more if your hybrid classes can use their off-spec. And on maps that do not NEED 4 healers - IE ToK, then you would have them switch to their DPS offspec (usually a paladin or rdruid)
    Last edited by Avada Kedavra; 2013-07-21 at 04:36 PM.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

I'd try and swap the ret for a dk and drop the WW for another range, maybe an ele or a second lock. Don't run with a tank either drop it and get another dps or pick up a MW and 4 heal. MW/RDruid/Rogue should be running your flag. If the WW HAS to come then he could run flag but that's not really optimal.