10+ Year Old Account

Thinking of resubbing, Need advice

I last played when my old guild killed Heroic Nefarion in Cata top 25. I got bored silly of raiding/pvp since I had played in top 20 guilds since Vanilla and was Glad in arena multiple times. I am thinking of resubbing mainly due to boredom of other games out and school will be starting back up soon.

1. Is it worth coming back and playing catch-up. How long would it take to be raiding/pvping at the top tier again?
    2. What class? I played rogue 90% of my time and druid a majority of the rest. Still good classes or should I level up a monk and give it a shot?

Just looking for opinions as to whether this is worth my time or I should just wait for the next xpac and/or ESO.

10+ Year Old Account
    2. What class? I played rogue 90% of my time and druid a majority of the rest. Still good classes or should I level up a monk and give it a shot?
    I'm sorry, but we don't allow threads asking what class to play. We can't decide your class for you. Only you can.

You're welcome to try out the game and decide for yourself if you want to play it again, but like with your class, no one here can tell you to play again.