Hey all, I've been having some network issues for the past few days that I can't really figure out. Usually we get 60 down and 15 up, but recently it has been severely stuttered down to around 7 down and 2 up, but that variably increases or decreases. MY latency according to speedtest has not been affected however. I am really confused because there has been nothing done to the network in the past few days. it just started these random slow downs. The router is an Apple Time Machine, the modem is a Motorola Docsis 3.0. What is really strange is that one of the computers is hooked up by ethernet and one by wireless, but they are getting the same slow down, so I figure it must either be at my ISP's end or a fault with the router/modem. I'm pretty inept at most things networking, so is it possible there is a virus on a computer or the network slowing it down, and if so how do I detect that. Basically any suggestions would be welcome, because this is pretty frustrating at the moment. Thanks a lot.