Density confusion

Hai folks.

So i recently started playing again. a tiny trip to the darkside and bought some gold. Made a 400 mill ish Witch doctor firebat bomber. Most fun ive had in frikking ages. However.

Watching youtube farming routes and such. It looks like they have a craptonne more mobs than what i have in my game.

I play on Inferno mp 10. But i get about half the mobs i see others get on their vids.

This one dude just ran around fields of missery? and got like 800 mobs massacre. I do the exact same thing. Chain pulling and boom. If im lucky. 200 massacre before i run out of mobs.

Same thing for more or less all zones in the game. What im watching on youtube is WAY more than what i get ingame. Is my density broken ?

Did i get the only game that failed math in school ?

Deleted
    unless you saw it live on stream, that it was a "fresh" run they used a simple trick to increase the density. They prepared for the killing spree and pulled the mobs from the ENTIRE zone or sometimes even more if its possible, togeather.

You most likely tou lost most of your mobs while running.You need something to keep them aggroed ( demon hunters use ball lightning ). Too many adds cases an instability in the game and your screen freezes when you get close to all of them.