Thread: Mogu runes

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Mogu runes

Shouldn't there be an increased chance after looting gold since 5.3? Just wasted 7th coin for gold on Ra-den. Also, how on earth and heaven can Ra-den not drop plate melee loots for 3 weeks?

What is this fcking buggy sorcery ?!
    /slit wrist

10+ Year Old Account
    They added bad streak protection. Each failed bonus roll increases the chance of success on the next bonus roll on that boss.

If you killed Ra-den 7 times then loot is a nice to have for you isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    They added bad streak protection. Each failed bonus roll increases the chance of success on the next bonus roll on that boss.
    It's not per boss, it's per coin. Confirmed by blue post.

If you use a roll on Ra-Den, get gold, and then use a coin on, say, Horridon or Dark Animus and get loot, your streak protection resets.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

You know what's gonna happen... you built up this "luck" streak on missed rolls... and when you finally get something ... UGH ...it will be something you have or don't want

But I wish you luck anyhow... that just always seems to happen to me this way.
    Last edited by slime; 2013-07-21 at 09:40 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I call BS on added bonus protection. I still get gold on my bonus rolls...My luck can't be that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Hirv3s View Post
    Also, how on earth and heaven can Ra-den not drop plate melee loots for 3 weeks?
    Ra-den's loot table is super saturated (more so than any boss should be, in my opinion) so the chances of seeing them in 10s at least are very low. Here's hoping you get them next week!

Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    It's not per boss, it's per coin. Confirmed by blue post.
    If you don't mind, can you link the source on this? Last I heard, GC was intentionally remaining mum on twitter so we don't game the system. Back in March he said it'd be by boss but I do think that's not how it went live.

It all boils down to RNG GL on your next roll...

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    If you don't mind, can you link the source on this? Last I heard, GC was intentionally remaining mum on twitter so we don't game the system. Back in March he said it'd be by boss but I do think that's not how it went live.
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...-does-it-work/
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

10+ Year Old Account
    Did they alreadly tell us about the runes in 5.4? My hopes are still up that they just take them out

Why would you want them to remove the bonus roll system? It's one of the best things they've added to the game in a long time!
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    Why would you want them to remove the bonus roll system? It's one of the best things they've added to the game in a long time!
    This. Especially for 10 man guilds.

Most of my gear I got from coins. Weapons , trinkets 5 tier and 3 TF pieces. Love this system

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course they are a good thing. It's just so depressing to not get loot from the boss AND from the coin

The gear is just purple pixels and it resets every patch, you finished all the current content so anything else is just gravy. Or would you prefer to have everything you need so that you don't even want to play the game any longer?

Quote Originally Posted by Tarazet View Post
    The gear is just purple pixels and it resets every patch, you finished all the current content so anything else is just gravy. Or would you prefer to have everything you need so that you don't even want to play the game any longer?
    Finishing current content is great and all, but that gear that he/she wants will be extremely important for progression when the next raid comes out. This is a mid-expansion tier, after all.

Your post would've been applicable if we were at the end of the expansion, but it's not applicable when there is another raid to go.
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Thanks, wonder if this means I should stop coining world bosses for mounts, as they weren't specific enough if its by currency too. The blue was pressed for more specifics but did not comply

I think the only item I've gotten this entire tier from coin rolls that has been of use was the caster trinket off Council. Every other item I've won since then has been something I didn't need. Case in point: Coin roll on twins netted me another TF neck piece...which for me is identical to the other TF neck I won off Megaera a month ago (via coin roll, of course). I'm still trying to replace a LFR helm and obtain a shield (or worst case the haste/mastery staff).

Quote Originally Posted by Kazgrel View Post
    I think the only item I've gotten this entire tier from coin rolls that has been of use was the caster trinket off Council. Every other item I've won since then has been something I didn't need. Case in point: Coin roll on twins netted me another TF neck piece...which for me is identical to the other TF neck I won off Megaera a month ago (via coin roll, of course). I'm still trying to replace a LFR helm and obtain a shield (or worst case the haste/mastery staff).
    Heh, first time doing Dark Animus with my warlock's current guild, I got a TF helm that dropped. Since then, with coin rolls, I've won two non-TF version of that helm, and maybe 1 or 2 of the chest piece... but never the trinket I want :P
    Dragonslayer Kooqu