Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    That rogue set is beyond hideous it's like they've stopped trying, all tiers pretty much are copy pastes with different colours.

Gone are the days they actually tried, christ.

Deleted
    I don't even play anymore and I don't know why I keep reading this things but everytime GC answers with another question I die a little.

Also, that rogue set.

Quote Originally Posted by Korru View Post
    Buah the movie will likely suck.
    Hard, yuzu, hard.
    Last edited by mmoc75cee76bc7; 2013-07-21 at 10:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by swatchdog View Post
    Tier sets pretty much went downhill after T3. That rogue set :/
    It's funny you'd say that, if you ask me T1-3 are among the worst sets in the game, with the exception of a few classes.
    Sethraz - Havoc Demon Hunter - Draenor EU - Achievement Points: 22220+ - Mounts: 472+

What is up with the lack in design with these tier sets? i mean they sure as shit can design cool looking helms that you can buy for real money. i guess thats all that matters anymore :/

Quote Originally Posted by bosquipie View Post
    I don't even play anymore and I don't know why I keep reading this things but everytime GC answers with another question I die a little.

Also, that rogue set.

Hard, yuzu, hard.
    So, let me get this straight. You come to a website all about a video game you don't even play just to criticize it. Am I missing something here or is your life really that fucking depressing?

this expansion's tier sets were not very appealing ;P

hopefully the next expansion will be better.

Quote Originally Posted by Slix View Post
    What is up with the lack in design with these tier sets? i mean they sure as shit can design cool looking helms that you can buy for real money. i guess thats all that matters anymore :/
    I know, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    First, Monks now Rogues? That tier 16 looks terribad.
    Although anyone seeing a trend here? Last tier in Cata (DS) Rogues got to be Batman (somewhat), now they're Bane? What's next? The Joker armor?

Is that an X I see on the rogue's ass?

Longtime fans of the game playing since the old rts days don't get to see it. A bunch of people who enjoy reading comics get to see it. Totally makes sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to see the teaser!
    Anyone found it on youtube?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this set looks pretty awesome. I hope there is a full non tier set for me to get on my monk

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by oomu View Post
    why do you always use the most ugly model (Male Human , eurKKLl…) in wow to do screenshot of armor ?

is it the most used model in game ?
    no its cos its the most generic in size so you can see it on a normal person, not like a gobline or undead which is pointless cos there so small

- - - Updated - - -

rogue set looks like something from ulduar

10+ Year Old Account
    GREAT CAMEL TOE BELT !

Thanks plz proving you are talentless once again.

Do you ever get worried about classes being too similar or blurring the lines between what makes every class unique?
    Constantly! It's one of the hardest problems for us to solve b/c nobody wants to feel weak in the name of class differentiation. (Source)

Most classes is so similar that i don't even notice if i have changed my class.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpapeckinpah View Post
    You're kidding right? The Lich King has to be the most hollow villain in all of the lore.

"Oh hey look it's a dead guy with a horribly hackneyed voice job that wears a skull helmet. Do you think he's a bad guy????"
    Most ignorant comment I've ever seen from someone who most definitely didn't play Warcraft 3.

What the actual fuck is happening with the tier sets this expansion.........

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyminator View Post
    It's funny you'd say that, if you ask me T1-3 are among the worst sets in the game, with the exception of a few classes.
    Mm.. Opinions differ, what would be your favourite? I think during this expansion the only remotely interesting tier sets have been the Druid ones. I think the colours and design of T3 were spot on, and most of the recoloured ones where the colour differed greatly from the original, were awful. Not all of T1 was great, but they got it right with T2. Theres been the odd decent set since, but a majority have been lazy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcinder View Post
    What the actual fuck is happening with the tier sets this expansion.........
    blame transmog its a poor excuse for blizzard artists to get lazy and make shit pvp gear and pve gear

Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    blame transmog its a poor excuse for blizzard artists to get lazy and make shit pvp gear and pve gear
    But gear has looked like shit consecutively even before transmog.