Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

counter attack the QQ and demand justice for hunters

pls all of u hunters who feel that we really need buffs and pls while posting here try to tell ur thoughts to GC directly on his twitter because he don't read whats going on here
    i wish that hunters be aggressive when blizzard try to nerf the class like other class's they spam QQ to blizzard like what happen to mage with counter spell when they removed silence etc with other class's i think something happen to warrior and they change it back because warriors spammed blizzard on forum and twitter https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler
    sorry for poor english
    Last edited by Steliios; 2013-07-21 at 12:37 AM. Reason: adding GC account on twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, aren't hunters getting buffed the next patch?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Wait, aren't hunters getting buffed the next patch?
    mmm no we got small buff and huge nerf ofc i am talking about readiness removal our bursts is sucks now there is no x2 BW etc etc
    maybe there is news about buff inc that i don't know about if any info u know post it
    ty for reading

We are QQ. We are aggressive and sarcastic. On PTR forum has been a lot good threads, Draco has wrote some good thoughts. A lot threads already closed and/or deleted.
    But... we are not mages or locks so "Shut up!".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A Murder of Crows View Post
    But... we are not mages or locks so "Shut up!".
    why u telling me that ? explain why u telling "shut up" u r so mean

Ask the blues from PTR forum.
    And I didn't mean anything to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess you missed that Stampede will do quite high damage for PvE Hunters now. Anyway, still time left on the PTR for changes. No need to go all ape about it.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    I guess you missed that Stampede will do quite high damage for PvE Hunters now. Anyway, still time left on the PTR for changes. No need to go all ape about it.
    saw that and i am happy but readiness no x2 stampede while it 5min cd

Stampede was a good buff; however, we still need buffs to our shots. I am PRAYING they bring MM up to speed as its my favorite spec to play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    saw that and i am happy but readiness no x2 stampede while it 5min cd
    Readiness has never reset Stampede's cooldown

In due time I just expect the signature shots to get buffed and that's it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollShaman View Post
    Readiness has never reset Stampede's cooldown

In due time I just expect the signature shots to get buffed and that's it.
    mm oppps how on earth forgot but anyways readiness reset lots of our offensive skills
    but i feel that blizzard hate hunters or they don't care about it
    our patch notes is too small compare to other class's

Deleted
    Readiness really doesn't add as much damage as people seem to think it does. Don't get me wrong we lost damage from it's removal, but it's not making much of a dent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    Readiness really doesn't add as much damage as people seem to think it does. Don't get me wrong we lost damage from it's removal, but it's not making much of a dent.
    mmm they must give charges to all defensive skills too

"We know your damage is low. We are going to fix it. If you don't believe that, that's your choice, but ranting about it isn't going to accomplish anything."

That was posted 2 days ago.
    I am concerned too, but they say they intend to fix our dps issues, especially in light of the Readiness burst nerfs. We need now to wait and see. If we are still not happy after numbers passes begin, now that they have SAID that they know our numbers are low and intend to fix it, then we need to start talking again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post

"We know your damage is low. We are going to fix it. If you don't believe that, that's your choice, but ranting about it isn't going to accomplish anything."

I am concerned too, but they say they intend to fix our dps issues, especially in light of the Readiness burst nerfs. We need now to wait and see. If we are still not happy after numbers passes begin, now that they have SAID that they know our numbers are low and intend to fix it, then we need to start talking again.
    +1 hope the best to our class

but i feel that blizzard hate hunters or they don't care about it
    because?

our patch notes is too small compare to other class's
    This makes no sense whatsoever...

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post

Clearly the devils is in the details and the more they delay disclosing how they will fix damage the less time people have to check the facts and show blizz how wrong they are. Because let's face it, Bliz ain't going to get it right first try numbers wise.

There are only so many ways I can say "We know that Hunter DPS is low and we will fix it when we're satisfied that we're done messing with the underlying mechanics." This thread has long passed from being constructive, and quite frankly, the PTR forums are not the place to vent.

We know your damage is low. We are going to fix it. If you don't believe that, that's your choice, but ranting about it isn't going to accomplish anything.

My apologies to the Hunters that are being rational and constructive, but it's well beyond time for this thread to be closed.
    What a little bitch... lol could he cry anymore?
    Here's a hint Lore, hunters are tired of the same ole Blizzard 2 step, they will continue to bug the shit out of you and whine and cry because you guys have made it abundantly clear that if you make enough noise you will get what you want. (see mage nerf retraction, lock nerf retractions on movement etc...)

He seems like his poor little feelings are all hurt because people are ranting that hunters suck and have continued to suck and there has been no feedback in 3 weeks from any blues...

Shocker!

why u telling me that ? explain why u telling "shut up" u r so mean
    I believe he was saying that the response to hunter threads was "Shut up!" from Blizzard, not that he was telling you to shut up.

Also, I think the hunter buffs are incoming, give it another month

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry01 View Post
    What a little bitch... lol could he cry anymore?
    Here's a hint Lore, hunters are tired of the same ole Blizzard 2 step, they will continue to bug the shit out of you and whine and cry because you guys have made it abundantly clear that if you make enough noise you will get what you want. (see mage nerf retraction, lock nerf retractions on movement etc...)

He seems like his poor little feelings are all hurt because people are ranting that hunters suck and have continued to suck and there has been no feedback in 3 weeks from any blues...

Shocker!
    It's people like you (and to the topic starter to some extend) why he had to make a post like that. These days most Hunters aren't being constructive anymore, and they flat out insult or threaten Blizzard if they don't get the buffs they demand. If I was in his position, I would have just closed the topic without leaving a message at all. It's quite clear the community isn't going to respond well regardless.

If you have something constructive to say, make a new topic and politely explain what you think needs to be changed, why it's an issue, how it needs to be changed, and possibly give options on how they could improve said issue. Making a topic and asking the Hunter community to riot and spam angry messages on Ghostcrawler's twitterpage is only going to do the opposite. I've already permanently left the official Blizzard forums because it's utterly pointless to have a normal conversation there.