Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    I listen to the Banjo Kazooie/Tooie soundtrack quite often when playing LoL haha. Wynnyelle, I often tweet Grant Kirkhope (who often tweets back) all the time, great guy in my opinion.

@Sarac, I love the Wind Waker closing song, I tear up sometimes (don't hate) listening to it.
    Love Grant Kirkhope! He is a really great guy and is super involved with his fans. All of his work is pretty great. He's probably one of my favorite video game music composers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wynnyelle View Post
    Love Grant Kirkhope! He is a really great guy and is super involved with his fans. All of his work is pretty great. He's probably one of my favorite video game music composers.
    What's even better is that he always tries to promote music he created that others have remixed. Example here:

Hey everyone

This track sealed the deal. I was already incredibly overwhelmed by how good Earthbound was, but when this song played along with all the pictures that had been taken throughout the game, it sealed the deal, Earthbound is the best game I've ever played.
    Last edited by wariofan1; 2013-10-07 at 11:19 AM.

The Elderscrolls serie.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post

This track sealed the deal. I was already incredibly overwhelmed by how good Earthbound was, but when this song played along with all the pictures that had been taken throughout the game, it sealed the deal, Earthbound is the best game I've ever played.
    Love me some earthbound.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Chrono Trigger/Chrono Cross.

But for me the game that will always be my absolute favorite was one of the first games I ever played that featured voice actors and one of the first FMVs in any game I've ever played. LSSSC (Lunar Silver Star Story Complete).

Edit: And you can't beat these for awesomeness.

Last edited by NightZero88; 2013-10-07 at 01:36 PM.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Yeah, Lunar had an awesome soundtrack. Don't know how I could forget that. That boat song video brings back some memories.

Also, one more that I forgot about:
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2013-10-07 at 02:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This remix of Majora's is just fantastic.

Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    In no particular order:

-Bastion (Its so simple, but packs so much emotion in every tune. Setting Sail, Coming Home moves me)

-Castlevania (Specifically Symphony of the Night & Lords of Shadow, but old 8-bit Bloody Tears, Vampire Hunter, and Beginning are so iconic that I could listen to remixes all day)

-Mass Effect 2 (Suicide Mission song gives me goose bumps every time just listening to it, but listening to it while jumping through the Omega-4 Relay and seeing all your upgrades pay off is the definition of epic)

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Kingdom Hearts. Specifically 3D, Birth by Sleep and Kingdom Hearts 2 soundtracks. Love the beautiful and powerful orchestra played throughout the games

Deleted
    I really don't pay much attention or just don't remember but the ones I do remember are from KOTOR games, love those so much. I also enjoy Darksiders 1's and Bastion's, especially Zia's theme song, so good to the hear. You have no idea.

Mass Effect 3. Chrono Trigger. Goldeneye. Fallout New Vegas. World of Warcraft. Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm. Planescape: Torment.

All excellent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some more random pieces of music I like, mostly from Lollipop Chainsaw.

Also going to add in this last one from Lollipop Chainsaw, however this one is actually a licensed song and didn't originate from the game, however I think it fit perfectly for the stage it played during and gave it a very good atmosphere.

My 2 tops, another recent favourite is Hearthstone, that game's music is amazing.

Also; something for the Grant Kirkhope fans: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t70l-9n1rCQ an hour long video with him talking about his compositions with some interesting backstory on the games he's worked on. Some of you may like a watch.
    Last edited by Rusken; 2013-10-08 at 04:23 AM.

I my fav's are

Kingdom Hearts Series
    Final Fantasy VII/X

But to have one stand out that isn't Septhiroths theme is this one.
    It really did make that final fight feel epic and if they do a remake 2.5 for Ps3/Ps4 like they did with KH1/CM ill pay anything for it.

The full boss fight and to me was really epic and one of the best boss fights of all time.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2013-10-08 at 04:30 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's a bit too early in its life to call it my favorite, but I really enjoyed The Last of Us soundtrack.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    MediEvil had an absolutely fantastic soundtrack. Very spellbinding, and very Danny Elfman-esque:

And then there's this beauty, from one of the best games every crafted:

These I guess.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Deleted
    Totally forgot this one.

Dead Space - Twinkle Twinkle

Absolutely adore this song, especially because the lyrics are totally relevant and saying what's happening in the game(I think it's more like the first movie), to a certain extent.