Best Rogue 3v3 Comps 5.4?

Is there any idea on what the best comps for rogues may be so far for 5.4?

Thinking maybe Rogue Lock Shaman may make a comeback or maybe even "Dancing with the Stars" ( Rogue Boomkin Priest)

thoughts?

I could see RLS making a comeback with the changes to Affliction, and with the few rogue changes that have been put out. I have little faith in the other comp you have listed purely due to the nature of boomkins in 3s. Not saying that it couldn't work but will definitely take more skill than your average comp imo.

RLS
    RPD
    RPS
    RMP if mages are fixed in PvP
    RMD same as above

Things that won't work, or won't make a comeback:

Thug cleave
    Any melee comp.
    And dancing with the stars. The comp is too centered around cooldowns and once the boomkin uses Heart of the Wild the whole team will go down.

rls is already strong right now anyways, with the lock buffs next patch it might be better. Its too early to tell what comps will be good. The good players will make any comp work. Also rogue and priest is better in mop than rogue and lock, just the way it is, they work better together

Quote Originally Posted by Brewski View Post
    rls is already strong right now anyways, with the lock buffs next patch it might be better. Its too early to tell what comps will be good. The good players will make any comp work. Also rogue and priest is better in mop than rogue and lock, just the way it is, they work better together
    No, just no, there is not a single RLS above 2k. It's awful right now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Wounds View Post
    RLS
    RPD
    RPS
    RMP if mages are fixed in PvP
    RMD same as above
    Pretty much these, wouldn't count RLS in tho.

Deleted
    RLS will for sure be more than viable.

RMP/RMD and RPD. What I'll be running.
    CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.5Ghz Motherboard: Asus Z170-A RAM: Corsair Lpx 16gb GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970
    Case: Fractal Design Define R4 PSU: EVGA 650W M.2: Samsung 960 EVO 500gb SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 1TB Monitor: BenQ GW2765 27" Mouse: Corsair Harpoon RGB Keyboard: Corsair K63 Headset: Sennheiser Game One