Gahz'rooki - Is it worth snapping them up?

So the question about Gahz'rooki the hydra pet

Seeing them posted on my Ah for as little as 200g im thinking is it smart to buy them all up and sit on them

Seeing that in about a months time when 5.4 hits they will no longer be obtainable.

Im sure there is gonna be alot of people coming back to wow just for the siege and maybe they missed out on 5.3 and may wanna buy this badass pet which does look very cool and unique.

So my question is it a wise investment to get these pets while the price has completely bottomed out or are they a bad investment that will prolly sit in my gbank for along long time.

h
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    So the question about Gahz'rooki the hydra pet

Seeing them posted on my Ah for as little as 200g im thinking is it smart to buy them all up and sit on them

Seeing that in about a months time when 5.4 hits they will no longer be obtainable.

Im sure there is gonna be alot of people coming back to wow just for the siege and maybe they missed out on 5.3 and may wanna buy this badass pet which does look very cool and unique.

So my question is it a wise investment to get these pets while the price has completely bottomed out or are they a bad investment that will prolly sit in my gbank for along long time.
    I'm going to. I see no reason not to tbh since the same sets are available at the darkmoon faire and they are the only thing worth it to some.

Ooh, good point, I should grab some with my leftover mojo thingies that I have no use for.

Though Blizzard may be kind and leave them in game somehow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Ghaz'rooki is being converted to a rare drop.
    Source: Mumper
    https://twitter.com/mumper/status/354670755675512832

Who knows how rare it will be but it seems they are not going away completely so don't expect their value to skyrocket.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Personally, I kinda get the feeling there are far too many of them available for them to ever become valuable. Every toon you do the weekly quest with will be getting a radical mojo every week, and there isn't a lot you can really do with it other than buy the pet

And with account wide pet collections, you only need 1.

So I'll be selling mine now before everyone has theirs. With any luck the market will be kept alive by people trying to stockpile them for later :P

So it looks like the price isnt gonna jump any time soon

I guess i will just pass then

Deleted
    nope its not worth it - the pet doesnt have anything special and i doubt it will ever be more worth then 200g seeing how many people snapped more then one through the weekly quest...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    Source: Mumper
    https://twitter.com/mumper/status/354670755675512832

Who knows how rare it will be but it seems they are not going away completely so don't expect their value to skyrocket.
    Ah, I'd missed that. I kinda figured with them returning things to the game that they'd taken out that they weren't about to take something out of the game again that they'd have to reintroduce. I picked up 3 just in case though, so I'd at least have enough for my own use.

Battlefield barrens is already a dead zone, very few people do the weekly anymore due to how tedious it is and how easy VP capping is via heroic scenarios. In the time it takes to do the weekly, you can VP cap from zero with a good heroic scenario group. In addition, 489 gear is worthless seeing as you can get better gear from LFR, heroic scenario bags and even TOES and HoF LFR seeing as items from there have sockets or tier bonuses, despite being 6 ilevel lower.

I bought about 20 of the pets sub-200G and tossed them in a long-term gbank tab. They'll probably sell for a profit, but it'll take a very long time to see it, I'd say a year from now.

Quote Originally Posted by citrique View Post
    I bought about 20 of the pets sub-200G and tossed them in a long-term gbank tab. They'll probably sell for a profit, but it'll take a very long time to see it, I'd say a year from now.
    This. I'm not going to buy any, but I'll be converting any leftover mojos I have into the pet and just sticking them into a bank on one of my alts for a year or so.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    This. I'm not going to buy any, but I'll be converting any leftover mojos I have into the pet and just sticking them into a bank on one of my alts for a year or so.
    I stock piled a ton of haunted momentos from the Wotlk launch event, have been selling them off for 15-20k a piece every few months. Granted, Gahzrooki won't be removed from the game, but, in time, it will be worth something.

Do you have any other plans for all that mojo?