Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know if it will be EU only? D:

So wait, if you buy a Reign of Fire booster pack you have a chance at these "God Packs"?

Is that what I'm understanding?
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    So wait, if you buy a Reign of Fire booster pack you have a chance at these "God Packs"?

yes o.o..... !

Quote Originally Posted by xindykawai View Post
    yes o.o..... !
    Dear mother of God.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    there ya go

http://wowtcg.cryptozoic.com/article...out-reign-fire

God Packs

Some lucky fans may open a booster pack that contains not one, not two, but fifteen Loot Cards – primarily rare Loot cards - instead of the standard cards you expect to open. That isn't an accident. That's a God Pack!

God Packs were created internally to be as juiced and as exciting as possible. And they're very rare. If you open up one of these, then congratulations!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post

you are correct, many trading card games have god packs where they contain all rare/foil cards. these packs are usually extremely rare (one or two per case, each case contains around 12 booster boxes with 24-36 packs in each). Something I used to do with Yu-Gi-Oh cards is weigh the packs (usually okay with the guys at toys r us) and since foil cards weigh very slightly more this was a near fullproof method of obtaining only packs with with foils (this is now fixed in yu-gi-oh)

Wow loot cards will weigh a noticeably different amount to non foil cards, due to the silver strip, and the cards being slightly thicker and less bendy. It would be easy to see if you had a god pack by examining the packs rather than just picking the one at the top. You could probably use the weigh method to find packs with a single loot card. but im not sure on the exact weight difference between loot and non-foil. if you intend to weigh packs it requires a very accurate scale, with 2 or 3 decimal points, and always ask the shop owner!

That God pack is insanity. lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    The OP stands to profit from selling cards, so you have been warned.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xindykawai View Post
    Good bye 400k spectral tigers! Welcome 40k spectral tigers! Not fun imo, soon everyone will be riding a rare tcg mount. That is unless they indeed are very rare and only every 100th box contains a god pack.
    Last edited by Kuja; 2013-07-23 at 11:14 AM.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Good bye 400k spectral tigers! Welcome 40k spectral tigers! Not fun imo, soon everyone will be riding a rare tcg mount.
    They will be still rare.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

10+ Year Old Account
    It seems that they've been taken down from that chaoscards website D: just when I have money in the bank to buy them from that site too!
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    It seems that they've been taken down from that chaoscards website D: just when I have money in the bank to buy them from that site too!
    Odd, i ordered on monday and got an email saying they have been dispatched on tuesday, nothing today but hopefully i should have them tomorrow.

Does anyone know why they have been taken off the site?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReservoirCats View Post
    Odd, i ordered on monday and got an email saying they have been dispatched on tuesday, nothing today but hopefully i should have them tomorrow.

Does anyone know why they have been taken off the site?
    Probably sold out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    There was something similar with other TCGs, mostly the WWE Raw Deal cardgame back in mid 2000s (those packs had foiled ultrarares of the various superstars). I am happy to see this come back in some form with the WoW TCG since for some reason I have ungodly luck with getting the rare loots from a minimal amount of spending.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Good bye 400k spectral tigers! Welcome 40k spectral tigers! Not fun imo, soon everyone will be riding a rare tcg mount. That is unless they indeed are very rare and only every 100th box contains a god pack.
    Getting a God pack just means you have a chance to get a full pack of magical biscuits.

Deleted
    From Amazon.com its $119.99 which is about £70-80 for the 36 pack box, I am very tempted to buy one but I don't know whether it'd be a waste of money as I have no clue how t play the tcg I just want lewt

Quote Originally Posted by Thenamedosentfi View Post
    From Amazon.com its $119.99 which is about £70-80 for the 36 pack box, I am very tempted to buy one but I don't know whether it'd be a waste of money as I have no clue how t play the tcg I just want lewt
    Meh, I just bought one. We will see. I would love to get Spectral Tiger for myself :P

I guess, "You cannot lose if you do not play"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by besthijacker View Post
    Meh, I just bought one. We will see. I would love to get Spectral Tiger for myself :P

I guess, "You cannot lose if you do not play"
    Knowing my luck i'll not buy one and like the sale I was going to get will have a god pack :P

Hehe. Fingers crossed! I will update in a few days when I get it.

Deleted
    The dupers beat them to it :P If the exploit was fixed early, or never discovered, then this would be huge.