Deleted

Arcane mage still low DPS

Dear Mages

Thanks for your work.
    My name is Martin Oslej. Im from Slovakia in Europe. I play World of Warcraft 2 years with Arcane mage and I still have low DPS with my gear 523 ilvl, on training Dummy single target in Orgrimar 100k and in raid TOT too. How DPS should be with 523 ilvl in Arcane on training dummy single target? I use rotation from ICY VEINS, and my character nick is: Skyge . Please help me with my problem. I desperate from it. Please help me. Thank you verry much.
    rotation is:

Before the pull:
    cast Mirror Image Icon Mirror Image (-4 seconds);
    put down your Rune of Power Icon Rune of Power (-3 second);
    use your Potion of the Jade Serpent Icon Potion of the Jade Serpent and start casting Arcane Blast Icon Arcane Blast (-2 seconds);
    apply Nether Tempest Icon Nether Tempest.
    After the pull:
    spam Arcane Blast Icon Arcane Blast and save your procs of Arcane Missiles Icon Arcane Missiles;
    as soon as you get 2 procs of Arcane Missiles Icon Arcane Missiles or as soon as your mana drops below 70%, use your Arcane Power Icon Arcane Power+Alter Time Icon Alter Time macro;
    during Alter Time Icon Alter Time, your priority is Arcane Missiles Icon Arcane Missiles > Arcane Blast Icon Arcane Blast;
    when Alter Time Icon Alter Time is about to expire, make sure to cast Arcane Barrage Icon Arcane Barrage (this will clear your Arcane Charge Icon Arcane Charges, but they will be reset when Alter Time expires).

10+ Year Old Account
    Please use the Help my DPS thread to ask any dps questions. The link is down in my signature. Thanks.
    My magic will tear you apart.