Deleted

Shado-Pan or (lfr)Bad Juju.. I'm going crazy here can someone help me with de mathz

So been bashing my head now for the last 2 hours and now I realize need help!

First off my chars name is Gurbak, look it up on armory can't post links yet.

So I currently have Rentaki HC TF with the Shado-Pan trinket, this week I lost the Bad Juju normal version due to our other hunter needed it more. So now It's gonna be another 3+ weeks before it drops again and maybe by then we have taken Council HC who knows, but that doesn't matter. My quesion is would the Bad Juju (LFR) IN THEORY be better than using the Shado-Pan trinket? I'm debating this since Bad Juju has waaay higher proc chance over a 2 minute period than Shado-Pan due to the 2 billion year cooldown.

It makes sense to use Bad Juju but I'm my brain has stopped braining and I just need an answer :C

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I switched shado pan for LFR bad juju and definitely worth it, shado pan trinket have an awful proc timer, also it benefits way more from haste builds (i asume you have 3+ RPPM if you are doing heroics)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nicocba View Post
    I switched shado pan for LFR bad juju and definitely worth it, shado pan trinket have an awful proc timer, also it benefits way more from haste builds (i asume you have 3+ RPPM if you are doing heroics)
    As I thought then, really hate this stupid shado pan trinket. I'm still wrapping my head around this RPPM system trying to understand it. And I'm currently doing a little mid haste/crit build because I can't go full haste yet, when I tried it didn't turn out very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurbak View Post

So I currently have Rentaki HC TF with the Shado-Pan trinket, this week I lost the Bad Juju normal version due to our other hunter needed it more. So now It's gonna be another 3+ weeks before it drops again and maybe by then we have taken Council HC who knows, but that doesn't matter. My quesion is would the Bad Juju (LFR) IN THEORY be better than using the Shado-Pan trinket? I'm debating this since Bad Juju has waaay higher proc chance over a 2 minute period than Shado-Pan due to the 2 billion year cooldown.

It makes sense to use Bad Juju but I'm my brain has stopped braining and I just need an answer :C
    If you dont need the hit, Bad Juju hands down. If you do need the hit (which probably wont be the case with ToT itemizations) badly then potentially shado-pan, but you'll need to require a lot of hit.

Shado-Pan trinket has an internal CD of 105 sec.
    Juju has a RPPM of 0.55 meaning a theoretical CD of 109 sec, though this is only based off of weapon speed so its actually significantly smaller. For example, in a three minute fight this procced 3 times for me, though I am a haste > crit build.

Read this for a better understanding http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6893549789#1
    Last edited by Teucer; 2013-07-24 at 01:17 AM.

if you can use the hit then definitely go with the VP trinket. LFR bad juju would require really high uptime to beat the agi the VP trinket gives.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurbak View Post

If you kill Jinrokh in 90 seconds then Juju is probably better there. For everything else, roll with VP. The proc rate of the LFR trinket sucks.