[Movies] Man of Steel 2

So at Comic con DC comics announced a new Man of Steel movie that will feature both Superman and Batman side by side! I cannot wait for more info on this film but i know it will take some time. But what i found very interesting is that the director and the screenwriter went out on stage and read some lines in the film where batman is talking to superman (presumed fighting here) the lines said "I want you to remember my hand at your throat. I want you to remember the one man who beat you,” read Lennix as audience members cheered, recognising it as Batman’s line to Superman from Frank Miller’s The Dark Knight Returns. And here is a symbol for you guys! It is a combo of Superman and Batman!

15+ Year Old Account
    I'll be more excited (or not) when they announce who is playing Batman. Man of Steel wasn't the best so I think that will make the difference.

Getting pretty tired with Comic Book Adaptations though. 80% of them dont seem to be very good, no matter how much money they throw at them. On the surface they're sometimes fun to watch, but they all seem to follow the exact same pattern and are very predictable.

You do know the topic already existed right?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...World-s-Finest

There was a lot of negativity on Man of Steel, when I was on the edge of my seat loving the entire movie! I'm definitely excited to see who will be playing Batman.