Page 1 of 3
LastLast

horde crest including all races?

my fiance is looking for a picture of a horde crest including all the races for a tattoo that he wants. he said that he saw a picture of it online before that included them all, but after hours and hours of searching i cannot find anything including goblins or pandaren.

do any of you guys or gals know of this picture? or are super computer snazzy and can make one up??
    any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

also please do not turn this into a "don't get a tattoo" thing.

Probably this one: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...HordeCrest.jpg

It's never been used in-game sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Probably this one: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...HordeCrest.jpg

It's never been used in-game sadly.

that's the same one i keep finding, but it doesn't have goblins on it. or pandaren. :\ thank you, though

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs42/f/20...by_1j9e8p7.jpg has all the horde symbols.
    The original crest doesnt have the blood elves or goblins, so if you want to add them too, it would be custom.
    I threw something together really quickly in photoshop to give you an idea of what it could be like. (compared to the original)
    Last edited by Hexotic; 2013-07-22 at 08:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexotic View Post
    http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs42/f/20...by_1j9e8p7.jpg has all the horde symbols.
    The original crest doesnt have the blood elves or goblins, so if you want to add them too, it would be custom.
    I threw something together really quickly in photoshop to give you an idea of what it could be like.
    wow! that is amazing. i'm very jealous of your skills (i've never tried photoshop so i have 0 skill when it comes to making something like this). i knew that the official crest didn't have belfs or gobbies in it, but i wasn't sure if someone had created it and had it posted online somewhere. this one that you made is amazing and actually very similar to what we've been searching for lol.

Its not much really Im a graphic designer by trade, so this stuff is just for fun just pasting bits of images together and adding some shading. Too bad I dont have any high resolution source images lol, to make this good for print.

Added, some panda stuff to it too:
    Last edited by Hexotic; 2013-07-22 at 06:24 PM.

that is so cool looking lol. very awesome thank you so much! <3

I'm saving that image, it looks fucking amazing!

I tip my hat to you sir that looks fucking badass and i have saved it

Deleted
    They should adapt that. Well done.

I should set aside some time, and recreate this in Maya lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow! these's pretty cool, i remenber when a couple of years ago i wanted to find a pic with the horde crest including all races, but i couldn't.... But now i have one thanks XD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    I tip my hat to you sir that looks fucking badass and i have saved it
    Hahaha, yeah i did the same XD

10+ Year Old Account
    nicely done looks super cool. I like how you nonchalantly say oh just something I threw together in photoshop. that code for yes im jealous XD

I think the reason they haven't bothered updating the main crests there is probably because it starts to look a bit cluttered and overly complex (no offense Hexotic).

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow those edited ones look fantastic!

saved, but I want a alliance one >.>
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    I think the reason they haven't bothered updating the main crests there is probably because it starts to look a bit cluttered and overly complex (no offense Hexotic).
    Oh, I agree completely. Im happy with just the logo on the shield for the horde, and each race having their own emblem. With every new race, it will just be more and more till it ends up just as messy as my warlocks bags...

Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    lol, sorry, that would be blasphemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexotic View Post
    Its not much really Im a graphic designer by trade, so this stuff is just for fun just pasting bits of images together and adding some shading. Too bad I dont have any high resolution source images lol, to make this good for print.

Added, some panda stuff to it too:
    It's getting pretty cluttered in there with all the new stuff adding on and on and on. I think Garrosh just wanted to simplify the crest a little. That's the real reason he turned on the trolls and didn't seem too thrilled with goblins, etc.

Fantastic work putting that together. Looks like it was indeed designed by Blizz.

I forget, does the initial Horde symbol have any lore basis specific to the orcs? As in, does it mean anything to them or is it just a symbol that came to identify the Horde?

Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    Me too; I want an Alliance crest with all of the Horde races please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice job with the Spellbreaker mask/wings there. The Icon of Blood is a bit too abstract to fit a collaboration crest.