Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    That was pretty awesome stuff. I've never really been a fan of sealed play, but this looks like a ton of fun. Will definitely try it.

Re: Beta - I think it's pretty obvious that we're looking at another 2-4 weeks or so. I'm betting on end August. I think that's reasonable.

I want to play. Now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I want to play. Now.
    Long past that point. I wanted to play NOW like, last week. I want to play so bad I fear my spleen may spontaneously catch on fire.

Ben Brode talking about the tech difficulties and indicating they were not ready yet broke my heart. A whole summer of 5.3 with little to do AND no Hearthstone beta was not how I imagined I'd be spending my time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Long past that point. I wanted to play NOW like, last week. I want to play so bad I fear my spleen may spontaneously catch on fire.

Ben Brode talking about the tech difficulties and indicating they were not ready yet broke my heart. A whole summer of 5.3 with little to do AND no Hearthstone beta was not how I imagined I'd be spending my time.
    Hope you picked up something good on the Steam Summer Sale. Terraria's always a fun investment and getting a new update (!) soon.

Edit: Soon soon, not Blizzard soon. Like, within July was the forecast.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post

Yeah, him talking about that really made it sink in that I won't be playing before my vacation is over.

15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone got the video for it?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Anyone got the video for it?
    VoD's should be up on HearthPwn, Soon™.

That is disheartening to hear they are going to be behind on releasing beta.

Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    That is disheartening to hear they are going to be behind on releasing beta.
    They did not say they were going to be behind, and in fact they explicitly stated that they "are still on target for Beta this summer."

I want this game now.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's exciting to see this all come together. I've got a bit of money set aside for the Beta/Release to buy packs. It's going to be weird going from Beta to live with the unopened packs. I wish we could keep X amount of cards from Beta we get.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    I wish we could keep X amount of cards from Beta we get.
    People would just pick the (Golden) Legendaries cause they're hardest to get and most expensive to create. Besides I think it's pretty hard to get a fail proof system where people *could* keep certain cards. The amount needed to code something like that is not worth it I think. Just quick reset for everybody so everyone starts at the same basic footing and off we go (when it goes live).

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    I wish we could keep X amount of cards from Beta we get.
    People would just disenchant all the cards get 100000000 arcane dust. Craft DW and make him golden.

It would be horrible and give people comming from the beta a HUGE edge.

Dat friggin luck from opening the card pack.

Love how the stream went nuts at the end though and they "demanded he open the pack" :P

On a side note: I wanna playyyy dammit >.<
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..