Deleted

Best Addons For Battleground PVP?

hey everyone im just wondering whats the best addons for battleground PVP?

p.s. Im A warrior And im new to the class.

This is what I use:

Shadowed Unit Frames

Interruptbar

Gladius

Quartz

OmniCC

Sexymap

Deadly Boss Mods

BG Targets

Spell Alerter

Tidy Plates

Plate Buffs

Miks Scrolling Battle Text

Quote Originally Posted by Killadrix View Post
    This is what I use:

Shadowed Unit Frames

Interruptbar

Gladius

Quartz

OmniCC

Sexymap

Deadly Boss Mods

BG Targets

Spell Alerter

Tidy Plates

Plate Buffs

Miks Scrolling Battle Text
    Most of them has to do nothing with battlegrounds.

- - - Updated - - -

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a.../pvpsound.aspx

I like recount and the Healer has to die

10+ Year Old Account
    The less addons you use, the better off you are. Blizz UI does a fantastic job of displaying what you need to know.
    That said, some good addons to have are,

Battleground Targets - Like arena frames for battlegrounds, lets you quickly target and set focus andyone on the enemy team
    PlateBuffs - to show CC on enemies your are not targeting or have as focus
    Photorobot - shows CC duration and many cooldown durations in the portrait circle

There was also a fantastic mod I used in Cata called Battle Herald. It showed a really nice scoreboard at the top of your screen and voice announced things such as grabbed / dropped / captured flags, and assaulted bases. As far as I know, nobody has kept up with it, but I would definitely use it again if it were up to date.

Quote Originally Posted by Arma NQG View Post
    The less addons you use, the better off you are. Blizz UI does a fantastic job of displaying what you need to know.
    That said, some good addons to have are,

Battleground Targets - Like arena frames for battlegrounds, lets you quickly target and set focus andyone on the enemy team
    PlateBuffs - to show CC on enemies your are not targeting or have as focus
    Photorobot - shows CC duration and many cooldown durations in the portrait circle

There was also a fantastic mod I used in Cata called Battle Herald. It showed a really nice scoreboard at the top of your screen and voice announced things such as grabbed / dropped / captured flags, and assaulted bases. As far as I know, nobody has kept up with it, but I would definitely use it again if it were up to date.
    My biggest gripe with the default UI would be aura displays.
    I personally find bars way easier to read and quickly gauge the progress of rather than icons with a numeric timer or sweep animation.
    It is too difficult to identify specific buffs/debuffs quickly amongst a mass of others, so more selective filtering or customised displays are popular amongst players.
    Taking out ones you don't really need to see, groups of specific auras, or more distinctive displays such as coloured bars, graphics etc.

The default while certainly being more functional than it used to be is still lacking in many areas where there is no cut and dried solution.
    The same problem can have multiple solutions.