Thread: RoRO? Help me!

Deleted

RoRO? Help me!

Well the question goes on, should i always use my brew stack whenever i get a proc, i should i delay it?
    And what is i got 10 stacks, better waiting or useing it asap?

Deleted
    It is best to use it at the end of the proc, so that you get the extra % dmg but without having your haste and crit robbed for 10seconds of the duration.

Deleted
    Try to make sure you have atleast 10 stacks whenever it may proc. Use the brews at the end of the RoRo proc (like within the last second of it. An addon such as fortexorsist or the "auras" customizeable addons are good for keeping track of the time left) Usually in the start of the fight you will get a proc and manage to get 3 or if you're lucky or have 4-set, can get 4-5 stacks, and use them in the end of that proc too

Also, if you don't have 10 stacks when it procs, it's a good idea to use energizing brew (since you will loose ALOT of energy regen during the actual proc) and keep stacking it to get as close to 10 stacks as possible.

Hope this clears things up
    Last edited by mmoc8251e77464; 2013-07-22 at 10:00 PM.

Deleted
    Thanks guys :-) Appriciated!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragorn View Post
    Try to make sure you have atleast 10 stacks whenever it may proc. Use the brews at the end of the RoRo proc (like within the last second of it. An addon such as fortexorsist or the "auras" customizeable addons are good for keeping track of the time left) Usually in the start of the fight you will get a proc and manage to get 3 or if you're lucky or have 4-set, can get 4-5 stacks, and use them in the end of that proc too
    Bear in mind that it's possible to control for this. If you remove and then re-equip the trinket before the pull, it resets the (I think) 22s internal cooldown, as well as the time_since_last_proc and time_since_last_chance_to_proc counters. This means that instead of an almost guaranteed proc on the pull (when you have no stacks), it will be delayed.

Typically, this allows me to use the first proc with 6-8 stacks, instead of 2-3 - but does occasionally lead to no proc until 30 (or one occasion, 45) stacks into the fight. RNG is RNG and all that, but my impression is that it is an improvement more often than not.