George immerman saves the day

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...nford-fla?lite

So, the first time he appears in public, he is helping to save lives. Lets get this man a uniform and cape already, I think he has earned the title of hero.

What should his superhero name be?

lol...damn it can a mod put a "Z" in front of his name for me, damn key is sticking.

Deleted
    ZimZam the Superman!

10+ Year Old Account
    What sucks is people won't care. People always see the bad and that automatically covers up the good

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    ZimZam the Superman!

Damn Rich, you had me coughing from laughing so loudly.

Quote Originally Posted by thebusiness View Post
    What sucks is people won't care. People always see the bad and that automatically covers up the good
    True...I just think its awesome, that even after all the controversy surrounding him...and death threats...he still is willing to stop and help people, even at his own risk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why did this need its own thread? Zim is just a normal human, like you and me. He aint special, regardless of his overhyped case

10+ Year Old Account
    of course people alrdy found a way to hate him more for this
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    Staged /10 chars

Snap....tin foil hat is going on tight today!

there really is no bad. the guy was in a kill or be killed situation, which the stand your ground law is for. There should have never been a trial, if he wanted to kill the kid he wouldve shot him when he first saw him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thebusiness View Post
    Seriously? I can go and kill people as long as I hurry and save some kittens afterwards it's all fair game? Must make a mental note on that.

Quote Originally Posted by -Clay- View Post
    Seriously? I can go and kill people as long as I hurry and save some kittens afterwards it's all fair game? Must make a mental note on that.
    Killed someone who was in the act of trying to take his life.

I wonder why the MSM is leaving out the race of the people he pulled from the car. I mean TM's race mattered tons before, why not the people he rescued now?

Deleted
    If they try to bash your skull in, be my guest.

10+ Year Old Account
    He was acquitted before this happened. So you can't just go kill people, rescue some kittens, and afterwards it's all fair game. However, you can shoot someone in self-defense, be found not guilty in a court of law, and then save some kittens afterwards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxi View Post
    He was acquitted before this happened. So you can't just go kill people, rescue some kittens, and afterwards it's all fair game. However, you can shoot someone in self-defense, be found not guilty in a court of law, and then save some kittens afterwards.
    True story here.

I wonder what race the people were that he saved.....if they were black....Al sharptons head would explode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Creating threads like this is redundant when there is already a very large thread present based on discussing this individual and his circumstances.

Closed.