Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Jayson Hayes is a composer who wrote some of the themes and music for World of Warcraft and World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade. He left Blizzard suddenly when World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King came out for unknown reasons. Surprised, he returned in World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria in Patch 5.1 and got back to work. Starting Patch 5.2, he and Glenn Stafford worked together on many pieces including the Troll music which left Derek Duke hanging in the balance of what happened to him.
    I am glad he is back, and I hope he stays for good this time around.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    WoW music has been amazing since about Sunwell. Doesn't matter who was in charge of the team.

Though I think the freedom the sound team had for MoP helped greatly.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I love me some Blizzard music. Can't really say I've played a Blizzard game with music I didn't like.

Though, while MoP is so far my absolute favorite of their music, my least favorite is the Warcraft 3 soundtrack. Well, not so much the soundtrack, but the songs that weren't included, because they are awesome.

Those are the alpha tracks Humans 1, Humans 2, and Humans 3. In fact, Humans 2(the alpha gameplay footage) helped get me pumped for Warcraft 3 during the run up to its release.

I absolutely adore MoP's music, but then again, I have a total fetish for Chinese fiddle music so I'm kinda biased.

I always level through Grizzly Hills because it is by far my favorite music in the game. I also feel nostalgic for the vanilla night elf themes, like in Ashenvale. Other than the raid music in vanilla (same music for MC and VC), and actually the wowkemon music, I've liked all their music.