Thumbs up ESL hosting a FireFall 10.000 Euro & USD tournament.. every month

Wouw, eSports is growning and growning. ESL added Go4Firefall tournament in which you can win EACH month 10.000 euro or 10.000 usd! (depends on where you are from)! That is pretty insane!

Have you guys ever played in an Esports tournament? How did you do it? did you or your team win anything?
    Would you play in a 5on5 FPS MMO tournament?

Information/source links:
    For the Euro Players:
    http://www.esl.eu/eu/firefall/go4firefall/news/224427/

For the North American players
    http://www.nationalesl.com/us/firefall/news/224487/
    Wut wut wut in the mud

Hey look this 1 dollar = 1 euro bullshit has actually worked out well for the EU for once:P

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, Firefall becoming an eSport-viable game would be pretty damn sweet. I haven't PvPed in the game yet as I enjoy the casual PvE ATM, but it does bring a lot of attention to the game which also means there will most likely be more money for updates ^^

R5 is one of the few MMOs that are taking the whole esport thing seriously enough to delink PvP from PvE changes so it's not surprising that people are gravitating toward it.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure why this needs its own thread considering there is already a thread for Firefall.
    Last edited by Rooflesstoofless; 2013-07-23 at 03:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post
    R5 is one of the few MMOs that are taking the whole esport thing seriously enough to delink PvP from PvE changes so it's not surprising that people are gravitating toward it.
    It's still boring as shit to watch.

TF2 is a teamwork-focused game that requires a lot of teamwork to get anything done, and yet it's still engaging to watch because it's so fast-paced. Firefall is slow and, at least from a spectator's perspective, pretty anemic.

Also, the girl characters apparently don't feel like wearing any clothing.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Looks like NA players are getting ripped off on their winnings.