Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Transfered to RP server (God I LOVE RP in SWTOR, only reason why I have Founder title, otherwise would have abandoned tortanic in two weeks) and still no chat bubbles? They seem unimportant, but when you miss them, it breaks the game. >.<

Also, Bolster - what the hell. >.>

Also, no power auras, no hotbar icon glow on proc - does Bioware really expect me to watch all buffs while I'm playing? Yeah my Shadow starts glowing a bit, good look seeing that while zoomed out in PvP or there's FX flying from other players. Seriously - it's 2013 and even the simplest, essential things are missing. No excuse.

I wouldn't mind hotbar icon glow effects. I tend to forget about them, and wind up using whatever it was that stacked the buff even more.

Jesus fucking christ... I open the launcher, enter my credentials - was loging in for 1 minute. Kill the process, reopen the launcher - logins fine, click play, on loading screen with spinning wheel. Restart PC. Repeat. Same.

SWTOR is one amazing piece of shit software, I'm done with it. I have given it a year, but tortanic still is one of the worst mmos out there. Compared to Rift - atleast you can actually play Rift.

I'm done.