Deleted

WoL Expression editor

Hey-ho, is there any specific command to get all actions done by a player to show up in the expression editor? my knowledge of it is bit limited, and after a hour of playing with it still couldnt get it to work in this tired state.

- or do I just have to manually add each spell I want to view? ><

Deleted
    For actual abilities (eg. no auto-attack damage): fulltype=SPELL_CAST_SUCCESS and sourcename="PlayerName"

Deleted
    thank you, would it also be possible to include active auras (aswell as when they fell off) and damage/healing done from source? D:, I'm just terribly bad at this, and instead of relying for other people to link me expression editors I'd finally like to learn how to use it somewhat properly myself 8)

just trim that back to sourceName="PlayerName" and you should be fine to see healing/damage done by source.
    Change that to targetName="playername" for things done to the player.

As far as learning stuff yourself, this is the summary I like to recommend - it covers pretty much everything you should need
    http://forums.worldoflogs.com/viewtopic.php?p=6201

As to seeing when buffs fell off / went up, you can view these via the "Log Browser" option, rather than Analyse>Damage.
    This shows the information as a series of events rather than summaries, and use your filters on those.