Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    Glyph of Swift Travel Form, Travel Form when entered outside of combat has a 2 second cast time but can travel as fast your current land-riding skill will allow. if cast in combat, it will be instant but you can only travel at 140% your running speed until canceled.
    Nooooo, sometimes you just want to instant cast to bounce between mobs quicker, adding a cast time would suck, I'd make the glyph add a second travel form spell which is in fact just a mount spell (like the worgen thing)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantastic View Post
    Seriously!
    We have Travel Form, which turns us into an awesome stag, but that stag only goes an extra 40%.

The flying form is cool, but I can ride a Paladin mount at level 20.

Am I the only one who wants a 1.5 second cast, 60% speed, level 20 ground form? Why should a druid be required to mount up for so many levels?

/rant<3
    You... can turn into a bird... and fly around... Isn't that enough? Paladins/Warlocks can't do that.

I understand your rant, but all I needed back in when I levelled my druid - was basicly my travel form. If you are a Tauren, a kodo is no insult to you. If you're a night elf, a saber is not insult to you. If you're a worgen.. well.. go fetch. If you're a troll, a raptor ain't no insult to you.

The paladin mounts were not that easy to get back then. I am happy as the mount setup is. You can fly, I can't without using some other mount.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Is this a serious question?

Druids have flight form and two different travel forms, that is much more than every other class in the game besides paladin/warlock has.
    ^Sorta this.

I totally prefer the TBC flight form iteration over anything else. I was a huge proponent for a class mount back in vanilla for druids, in an iteration of a storm crow (earlier alpha and beta versions of WoW, a z-axis flight form was actually in game but was removed, back in a time when Westfall was pretty much all there was in game as far as "developed content") that was merely an epic ground mount with a quest line to go with it. I'm extremely glad that instead of listening and caving in to giving druids an epic ground mount they waited until TBC and gave the epic quest line for flight form, along with flight at level 68.
    What are you willing to sacrifice?

We are our class mounts. That's good enough for me.

people have mentioned the instant flight form but not the other major benefit.
    skinning/mining/herbalism/grabbing quest items/other things while staying shapeshifted (and thus in flight form).

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    people have mentioned the instant flight form but not the other major benefit.
    skinning/mining/herbalism/grabbing quest items/other things while staying shapeshifted (and thus in flight form).
    Mining breaks form. Think Skinning does as well.

But yeah, the other things are amazing.