Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoranon View Post
    You seem partially illiterate, because otherwise you would read the post I responded to.
    I thought you spoke in general about people not liking intolerant people, not about that one guy you quoted.
    Also you are quite fast in insulting anyone who you think might hold an opinion different from yours.
    Yes, I have a hard time not insulting people who think of other people as inferior in some way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Czech Republic, Euro-Atlantic civilisation
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    I thought you spoke in general about people not liking intolerant people, not about that one guy you quoted.

Yes, I have a hard time not insulting people who think of other people as inferior in some way.
    I am sorry, but you really need to READ the entire post before insulting someone. Fact is, you are coming of as an extremely arrogant person.
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Don't see what's wrong with fighting alongside Nazi Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    someone who disagrees with me is simply wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    When religion controls the population and determines what is moral while sticking to 18th century thinking...
    Actually Russia is 22% atheist which is one of the higher percentages when you look at the demographics of irreligion.

Quote Originally Posted by Raqubor View Post
    Insulting me cause you don't like my opinion, hey hypocrite, nice meeting you.
    No; I did not insult you because I do not like your opinion. You see; that would land you responses such as 'You're a bigoted fascist fuckhead.'
    I described the clinical name for the behaviour you are exhibiting, and then explained (in the edit) that, even though it may be insulting (to you), it still is the behaviour you exhibit.

'I hate fags' is an opinion that warrants ridicule and insult.
    'The liberal conspiracy/agenda (each time I read stuff like that I giggle because of the contradiction in termine) is trying to shut me up and cover up actual results, and is lying to us all' is a behavioural thought pattern that is indicative of schizoid paranoia.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoranon View Post
    I am sorry, but you really need to READ the entire post before insulting someone.
    Now who's not reading?

I've given proof and the dismiss it by extracting small parts from a huge article.

Can we get this thread closed already? This is going nowhere as usual.

10+ Year Old Account
    We do allow discussion of sexuality as it relates to a current event, but when someone comes into the thread to post off-topic nonsense about how homosexuals are defective (and supporting it with specious articles) and just causing a lot of trouble, we close it.

Closed.
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-07-23 at 01:58 PM.