Deleted

Feral boomie in 5,4 pvp?

Whats the current state or feral and boomkin druid in patch 5,4?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hard to say since nothing on the PTR is final yet. Boomkin took a nerf to survivability though

Feral got hit with some nerfs compared to Live:

Lost nature's swiftness. Prob have to take CW instead.
    Lost instant cyclone. Supposedly we can cast in form while PS is active, but nothing's finalized yet.
    Lost treant stun. Pretty much useless now since they cast Roots and DR your own roots if you want to use them

You'll still be stuck having to latch yourself to a Disc priest for a few reasons that haven't changed. They're still the best healer. They'll still be able to cyclone from Symbiosis - even more important since you will rarely get a cyclone off now. They still give you the best defense via dispersion from symbiosis.

You'll basically have lost a bunch of extra control via PS cyclones & treant stuns as well as some big self heals via NS. Your damage and mobility will be the same. You'll be a good train target since it will be more viable to sit on you to stop you getting momentum.

On a side note - Ysera's Gift is OP I doubt it will go live like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smooth_c View Post
    On a side note - Ysera's Gift is OP I doubt it will go live like this.
    Its op before battle fatigue and Mortal Strike effects, after that its not even worth taking, unless im wrong and they changed it. but i did stand close to people that Dueled and after they finished Ysera's Gift healed for way less then it should.
    i7 4770k 4.6GHZ................................................ ¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
    OCZ Arc 100 x2 (240g) RAID 0.........................°º¤ø„¸? Druid ,„ø¤º°¨
    Kingston HyperX 8 gig 2400.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨ For Life! 0¤ø„¸
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 OC.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸ ¨°º¤ø

I think Boomkin will be relatively strong is specific comps. They scale well with item level for SS procs so I could imagine LSD2 being very strong (Boomkin, Aff Lock, Resto Sham)

Took that before the patch, which is why I stick with feral. Why the need to nerf Boomkins further, Blizz??