Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    You get a new class name.
    A level 100 mage will become a level 0 Archmage etc.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

Quote Originally Posted by JonTargaryen View Post
    YES! And then everyone will need to level from level 1 to 100 all over again! FINALLY EVERYONE WILL SEE THE NEW CATA CONTENT.

10+ Year Old Account
    Something like prestige mode from CoD ? That sounds hot
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Stat inflation will get so out of hand that an explosion will occur within the WoW servers that will rip a hole in the fabric of space-time and ultimately destroy the universe.

10+ Year Old Account
    So just a title? Seems a little anti climactic. I still think some sort of animation and maybe even an ingame cinematic where your faction recognises your achievement, maybe you get called into the warchiefs room and they put a medal around your neck. (varian knights you) etc
    Hi

titan will come out, fucks sake, and prolly ull have some achievements or rewards there for playing W0W

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    There'll be new raids
    The ongoing story will progress further
    There'll be new enemies
    And there'll be old enemies
    And there'll be enemies we've already heard of but hadnt seen yet
    We will open some doors
    Get on all the floors
    And everyone will do the dinosaur.
    Tziva will approve, I'm sure.

OT: I think there should be something special at level 100. You can claim all you want it's just a number, but it's still a special number, I feel. Getting a piece of fireworks and a letter of congratz would be completely underwhelming if that would be all. I kinda like the idea of a special level 100 achievement toast, and possibly a nice cutscene of some kind.

I think it is going to be a 5th raiding difficulty. Perhaps we will also be able to buy as many 100s as we want for 30 dollars instead of 10 dollars each!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    I did not see that one coming.
    Boom boom shacka lacka lacka boom!
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Nothing, like Blizzard said it's just a number. At least 3 more Xpack planned. Exp 5 come way earlier than 10th anniversary,not like you said in an other post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Leveling as we currently know it ends.

Alternative character development (Path of the Titans) begins.

Probably not, but it'd be cool.
    Gahhh, I don't get why people are so obsessed with Path of the Titans! It was scrapped because it wasn't good design!

OT: Probably nothing special. A new skill for every class, a new achi - all the things we get everytime we reach the level cap.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

New item slot! Relics reintroduced for all classes! Now with actual models and everything! Woooo!

I kid, honestly I'd just like to see a couple fun shout outs during quest zones, raid bosses that makes a play on the number but nothing more, we don't need anything special and I for one would rather be enjoying the future PvE content as opposed to having yet another new thing added to the game that totally changes it from expac to expac (talents, glyphs etc..)

Imo there's a point where if you have to change something each expac you should just leave it be and admit it needs work at a later date rather than rebuilding it again and again, I took a short break at one point came back and felt lost with everything cuz I was so used to pre squished talent trees. I know they're better now, but they need to start making constants.

In another note I sure do hope they tie glyphs into the talents as sub tiers rather than giving them a totally separate page. That, that's what I want by lvl 100

When the final boss (Sargeras) at level 100 has been beaten the first time by a raid, Blizzard will shut down all servers, send everyone a 3D-printed copy of their main characters and give all their leftover money to charity.

It's level 100, after all. Right?

Deleted
    Zombie Aliens From the 7th planet of our solar system will arrive ans slowly begin to take over the world, Eventually tipping the weight of the entire planet over the Chandrasekhar limit collapsing the planet into a micro-black hole.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Milerks View Post
    titan will come out, fucks sake, and prolly ull have some achievements or rewards there for playing W0W
    Hmm... That's fast for project: "Titan" then, hehe. I mean, we're lvl 90 already. Next expansion could be to 100 or if another is fast made. Remember, project: "Titan" isn't set for announcement and release until 2016. Still alot of time for that.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by cyberglum View Post
    Is it negative response day here on MMO Champ? I think I missed the e-mail...
    It's opposite day, start abusing people, or they'll think you're an arsehole.

Ronin mails you *two* stacks of fireworks.

Quote Originally Posted by Milerks View Post
    I, for one, hope it's a novelty transmog helmet.

On a serious note, Blizzard likely will do something for the 10th anniversary. But it'll probably just be a novelty log in pet, maybe a mount for something different.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cityguy193 View Post
    Because there isnt anything to do at all in maplestory except level. I play it from time to time.
    Also Maplestory is one of biggest example of MMO's once a great MMO now one of the biggest dumped down game ever made, I can't even take it seriously anymore.
    You can be level 100 in less then half a week.

Coming from someone who played it for years back at 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

I will guess, when the cap is lvl 100, and we get to it.... we will stop gaining xp and do what we always do....