[TV] The vampire Diaries VS Dexter??

Recently i was watching the Vampire Diaries season 4, but my friends most like Dexter, what do you think of this TV shows?? which one is more good !!

Deleted
    dexter x10

10+ Year Old Account
    I watched S1 of Vampire Diaries when it first came out because for some reason my 16 year old self liked it.
    I've watched all of Dexter multiple times.

I prefer Dexter, but I can't really compare them because I don't know if the storyline in Vampire Diaries has developed since S1.
    It was pretty thin back then.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Dexter is much better, there is no competition.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dexter is superior @_@

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never seen The Vampire Diaries, most likely never will, not a huge fan of Twilight fanbase chasing shows.

But Dexter has been pissing me off with it's lack of Yvonne Strahovski this season, so i'll vote for the Vampire Diaries.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

I think you meant to compare the Diaries with Twilight....vs Dexter makes no sense

There aren't many shows that come close to Dexter. Breaking Bad, House of Cards, Newsroom, Under the Dome to name a few. Vampire Diaries is not one of them, even though it's not bad for it's theme.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dexter... how is that even a question?

Deleted
    Pulls out a Syringe of M99.
    Unrolls the Plastic Sheeting.
    Prepares the Knives.
    Looks towards lucyer, and with a voice that breaks the 4th wall states quite calmly.

“The mind picks some very bad times to take a walk doesn't it?”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    I've never seen The Vampire Diaries, most likely never will, not a huge fan of Twilight fanbase chasing shows.

But Dexter has been pissing me off with it's lack of Yvonne Strahovski this season, so i'll vote for the Vampire Diaries.
    lol thx m8, diden't know S8 was out yet, thx for the info

Deleted
    I gave both series a try but I couldnt watch more than a few episodes of each
    I find em too boring

Yeah Dexter to The Vampire Diaries is like Metallica to Spice Girls >< But yea, go for Dexter. If you want something similar to Dexter but better, try Luther. Another show very similar to The Vampire Diaries and also a thousand times better, Hemlock Grove.
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

That's quite a stupid reason to not like a show, if you want see her so bad try using google. Also if you could figure out how to check IMDb you'd know she's in four episodes this season.

Dexter win's this ten times over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by re1gn1te View Post
    That's quite a stupid reason to not like a show, if you want see her so bad try using google. Also if you could figure out how to check IMDb you'd know she's in four episodes this season.

Dexter win's this ten times over.
    No it's not. Think about it, the better seasons of Dexter have involved him having a love interest. She made a good one. Otherwise it just turns out like that terrible Colin Hanks season.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Twilight has pretty much ruined anything related to Vampires for the next fifty years for me so I'd have to hand the win over to Dexter by default.

...and because it's goddamn awesome.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

why do poeple like dexter?
    i found it to be totaly boring :/
    i watched s1,2,3 and stopped s4 cause well i just could not take it anymore it was the same stuff over and over again :x

Oh relax. Strahovski will come when the stage calls for her. Her character's placement is planned, not improved, so just be patient and let things unfold.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Dexter by miles. This has got to be a trolling attempt because nobody in their right mind would compare much less choose VP over Dex.