[H] 538 DPS / 524 Blood DK with 3/13 heroic experience LFG

Hello everyone
    As the title states, I am a 538 dps dk with a 524 blood set and I am looking for a guild horde side.

My experience: I have completed 3/13h in both 10 and 25 man. T14 I came back from a long break and only managed full normal clears. T13 I full cleared on heroic during content. I am familiar with all current content fights from both dps and tank perspective.

A bit about my spec: I currently play 2h frost as I do not have the proper trinkets to festerblight properly (numerous sims and my own testing confirms I lose about 10% single target dps), but I am looking to switch over.

My logs and links:
    Due to my lack of posts on mmochamp forums I can not post links directly on the forums, however I can provide the links to wowheroes and my recent guild logs through private message.

What I am looking for:
    I am looking for either a 10 or 25 man horde guild with a solid core and good progression that raids 3 or 4 days a week. I also do not want to sit on a bench, as I am looking for another full time core spot. To that end I would be more than happy tanking, dpsing, or both

Thank you for your considerations

I know this is a recruitment spam, but check us out. Currently have a possible 2 tank spot open as well as a mdps spot. Will know more when servers are up and able to contact some potential recruits. We're a highly motivated group looking to get 13/13 on a 2 night schedule prior to SoO and pushing 5.4 hard once it's out. I know you said 3-4 raid nights, but we think we can contend with just 2 on our server. Current 3/13 hm experience amongst some in group looking to fill and bolster some slots. Spam inc...check it out for more info!

<The Remnant> of Aggramar (H) is looking to fill spots for a newly formed 10m with progression in mind.

<The Remnant> is one of the oldest and largest guilds on the Aggramar server filled with quality members. As of late some roster issues of hindered progression of our three 10m raid groups and we're currently recruiting to fill spots in a newly formed group to push progression on a 2 night per week schedule. (2/13)

RAID SCHEDULE:

Wed/Thur from 8pm-11pm EST with possibility of running an extra 30mins to get that ever so close boss kill we all know happens at the end of the night. (We may occasionally throw in a 3rd day if everyone's schedule allows. Especially during new content)

WHAT WE NEED:

Progression minded people who know their class inside and out. This 10m will be lead by our long time GM and myself. Both of whom have end game raiding experience all the way back to BC, as well as numerous past top 100 parses on current content. We're leaving specific class/spec roles out of this because we're looking for the best of any class/spec at this time. However, only ilvl's of 520+ will be seriously considered at this point in the game.

GUILD INFORMATION:

TheRemnant-Guild.com
    Please refer to our application process at our website. If any you have any questions regarding this group please contact Hunchy via battletag Noah#1482 or Ushakiran via battletag Ragasta#1520

I know it's a bit of a longshot, but I like your post so I'll take a shot anyways .

If you can do Ally-side and latenights, we have one core tanking spot open as we build to our opening day roster (more about that after the break). We can get you 9/9 gold in the process, and after that we will look to be gearing up in late-ToT heroics in preparation for a strong heroic push in 5.4.

Best of luck, Gruuv

Reckless Abandon is a new Semi-HC raiding guild on US-Kel'Thuzad with a leadership core that has W-500 experience. We are presently building our ranks through Gold Challenge Mode-based trials, and once we get enough of a roster to raid we plan on keeping the following times:

Tues-Thurs 9pm - 1230 am server (8pm - 1130 pm pst) w/ Monday as an optional/cleanup day during progression

We plan on keeping a tight roster, and will never recruit for the bench. Our goal is to be pushing for heroic clears by our second full tier together. We will keep an enjoyable and laid-back atmosphere, but will bring accountability and ensure everyone is pulling their weight to justify their roster spot.

If interested, please visit us at http://recklessabandon.guildlaunch.com/. If you have any questions, add an officer at Gruuv#1705 or Measurange#1361.

Thirteen Thirty Seven - US Lightbringer is currently 12/13H in Throne of Thunder.

Raid times (PST):

Tuesday 7:00p - 10:30p
    Wednesday 7:00p - 10:30p
    Thursday 7:00p - 10:30p
    Monday 7:00p - 10:30p

When Thirteen Thirty Seven was recreated in late October we had high ambitions as a 25 man raid team. Since that time we have been able to reach a fair amount of our goals for Tier 15 and plan to continue to reach and surpass them as we finish up this tier and move onto killing Garrosh! We are currently sitting right around US 60 25 man and could potentially be higher depending on the amount of time that it takes us to finish up Lei Shen and Ra'den.

We are constantly evolving as a raid team and constantly looking to improve ourselves with the recruitment of new players. We have one of the best raiding atmospheres that I've ever been around and many of our players would vouch for this. The only times we have had players leave us are to go to top end guilds like Promethean or Blood Legion. Or for the ever so popular real life issues. If you want to be a part of a guild that enjoys raiding on a fairly timely schedule and will continue to improve it's ranks as the tiers go by TT7 may be right for you.

We are recruiting the following classes / specs:

HIGH PRIORITY

Holy Paladin
    Boomkin
    Rogue
    Mage
    Warlock
    Dps Death Knight

MEDIUM PRIORITY

Dps Warrior
    Ele Shaman
    Windwalker Monk

LOW PRIORITY

Anything else not listed above. This includes healers and tanks not listed above.

Although these are considered what we need now, we are accepting applicants whom we consider amazing. We usually do on the day replies and interviews for all applicants (Unless its really late or during the raid times).

Loot Distribution:
    Loot is done in a loot council format.

What we expect from you:
    Make 95% of raids, know all heroic fights, provide amazing performance (interrupts should be flawless, environment should be flawless, dps/hps should be very high). We understand RL situations come up. Please notify us via our forums or in game for late or missed raids. 100% enchants, gems, strategies and tactics known.

Apply at :
    1337gaming.org

Realid Contacts:
    Lazzorz#1915
    Sniper#1365
    GM: tibiron#1639

Hey man, I'm reforming my guild on Kil'Jaeden, would you mind speaking to me when you have some time? My battletag is Bonsaii#1476.
    I understand your wish to be main team, I can promise that.

Hey, I am the melee officer with <Months Behind> and I am looking to recruit DPS DK for Heroic Lei Shen progression and beyond, not our bench. We are a 25 man progression guild that raids Sunday-Tuesday 8pm-12am EST. We are currently 11/13H. We are looking for fun, enthusiastic raiders who are experienced and ready to put in some serious progression time. Our guild has been around since vanilla and we always focus on serious heroic progression on a laid back schedule.

You can contact me personally ingame. I am Rebdull#1533 or Rebdull on US-Eredar

Hey there. We're a 5/13 heroic guild looking for a plate DPS with a good tank OS. As it stands right now, we'll have no one on DPS plate (as soon as our current DK switches over to his Hunter) and only two people on the Vanquisher token. We're a small group that's been together for the better part of three years now. We've gotten crit by RL a bit lately so our progression is significantly behind what we're used to or happy with, so we're trying to round out our roster for the next tier. Hit me up at Maeby#1491 if you'd like to chat more (or my other half at Morgan#1286 if I'm not around). Hope to hear from you. Commencing guild spam!

SKey Gaming of Madoran-US is recruiting for MoP raiding. We are currently 5/13H in Throne of Thunder.

Our raid schedule is as follows (all times are CST):
    Tues: 7-10 p.m.
    Thurs: 7-10 p.m.
    Sun: 7-10 p.m.
    Emergency Reschedule Day tends to be Mon: 7-10 p.m.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    We are looking for a couple of talented people to round out our roster. Our current needs are:

A flexible tank with a strong DPS off spec. We would expect this person to be able to play both specs fluidly, and interchangeably.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    We are most interested in:
    Blood DK with a DPS off spec. (or vice versa)
    or
    Prot Warrior with a DPS off spec. (or vice versa)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    We are also interested in:
    A rogue.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

The people we need should be able to listen to, and follow directions, accept constructive criticism, and be willing and able to offer suggestions. These players should know their class inside and out, including how to properly gem, enchant, and use professions to min/max as much as possible. They should also come to raid prepared, with flasks, well feds, and knowledge of the fights.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you fit these roles, and are interested in joining our raid team, please stop by our site and fill out an application. skg.guildlaunch.com
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you have any questions, feel free to contact me, Spacedonkey, Razmyr, or Maeby.

You are also welcome to add me on BattleTag: Morgan#1286

<Thrust> [H]25 US - Dark Iron 11/13 HM

Currently Recruiting:
    DPS
    Death Knight
    Rogue
    Shadow Priest
    Balance Druid
    Mage

Healer
    Priest Discipline/Holy
    Paladin

The fastest way to get a hold of us is realid: Dacious#1592, Bopcommander#1482, Spurax#1352

Thrust is a Horde guild on the US-Dark Iron realm. We are dedicated to PvE Raid progression. End of story. As such, every decision we make as a guild - from nightly activity, to raid composition, to loot distribution - is devoted to that end. If conquering raid content alongside other high-end guilds is your motivation in WoW, while putting forth the effort and work it takes to do so in a team environment, then you will be among peers in Thrust.

History
    Thrust has competed in downing end game content since Vanilla. So this is not only a guild, but a community of players who have spent a long time playing together, and plan to keep it that way.

Team chemistry is important. We spend a lot of time playing this game, and we want Thrust to be an environment in which we enjoy spending that time. We take our guild's cohesion seriously, and we believe that it is often the single most important force behind our team's progression. Consequently, we're seeking team oriented players who understand that it's often necessary to put Guild needs before individual wants.
    Loot
    We distribute loot via Loot Council. Our top priority when handing out the loot is to put it where we feel it will best accelerate progression.

[li]Raid Schedule[/li]
    Our Raid Times are 6pm - 9pm (PST) Tuesday through Thursday, with occasional Mondays for extended progression, especially with Siege of Orgrimmar coming! We expect everyone to be ready to raid by 5:45 pm PST.

For more information please visit thrustdarkiron.enjin.com

We are always willing to consider truly exceptional players beyond our current recruitment needs.

Hi Emerson, I see you are looking for a guild. We are currently recruiting exceptional players and would greatly benefit from an exceptional death knight. If you are looking for a 11/13 heroic 25 man raiding guild, feel free to apply to churchguild.org. Here is our guild spam. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

<The Church> is an Alliance 25 man heroic progression guild. We raid 3 nights per week. We are on Darkspear, one of the most highly alliance populated pvp servers. We are currently 11/13 of Heroic Throne of Thunder. Our members strive to be not just great players, but great people too. We are friendly, mature, laid back, and work together to get the job done. Our #1 focus is killing bosses, but we offer a great community outside of raiding as well. You can apply to www.churchguild.org or contact me via my battle tag Elpay#1485 if you have any questions. We are always recruiting exceptional players!

RAID SCHEDULE
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:00-11:30 PM Mountain Standard Time

CURRENT OPENINGS
    1 DPS / Tank Hybrid
    1 Death Knight
    1 Ranged Dps
    1 Melee Dps
    1 Healer

...and exceptional players.
    Feel free to apply even if a class opening isn't posted if you feel you are an exceptional player!

Check our website for the most updated information.

EXPECTATIONS
    Church members must exhibit a thorough understanding of their class and how to use it to the benefit of their groups. We like people who can work well with others in stressful situations, who can analyze challenges and offer solutions while accepting the ideas of others, and above all, we look for members who have that rare, but treasured combination of fun-loving maturity.

HISTORY
    We've cleared all content that's been released since the open of BC and have a few accomplishments under our belt:

Server first Eredar Twins (pre-3.0)
    Server first Algalon 25 man (The Celestial Defender)
    Server first Yogg 0 25 man (Death's Demise)
    Tribute to Insanity 25
    Only guild on Darkspear with Dedicated Insanity
    Server first Heroic Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    Server first Heroic Spirit Kings 25 man
    Server first Heroic Will of the Emperor 25 man (Delver of the Vaults)

What makes <The Church> stand out from other guilds?
    The most common things look for in a guild they want to call home is current openings, current progression, and raid times. In addition to our 3-night 25 man niche, here are some of the reasons why <The Church> should be a place you can call home.

ACCURATE SCHEDULE - Our raids end on time. We make the commitment to start and end the raids on time because we know you want to get as much content complete as possible without interfering with sleep schedules or other commitments you have outside of the game.

STELLAR PLAYERS - All of our players come prepared to raid. We do not bring players who need to be carried. There is no drama pushing people away. Everyone takes the extra time to research all encounters and class mechanics to excel.

NO RECRUITING FOR BENCH - Our players come to raid and that is exactly what they do. We value every member of our team. Sometimes other guilds recruit an openings and only allow new recruits access to one or two fights. Our goal is to have recruits engage all content as often as possible.

FUN GUILD - We find the balance between staying focused in raids and having a light hearted fun time. We all want to enjoy the game, make good progression, and make new friends. We are a mature, we are pleasant to be around, and there is always a character or two online to make you smile.

You can read more about us and apply online at www.churchguild.org . For more information, you can talk to Discoelpay in-game, send a PM to Discoelpay on our forums, or add Discoelpay's battle tag Elpay#1485. Please note, some kind of combat log such as WWS/WMO/WOL will greatly improve your chances of being accepted. First impressions are key.

P.S: Contrary to our name, we are not a religious guild in any way.

Hey I am not sure if you have found a guild yet but if you haven't we have a DK DPS Core Spot open right now.

<The Panic Attacks> HORDE Currently 11/13 Heroic.

The Panic Attacks was founded on Scilla in 2007 and raided there for several years before transferring to Stormreaver in the hopes of attracting a wider recruiting pool.

We try to ensure that everyone has a place in our guild. We organize several (optional) guild events that are available for anyone to join, including: alt raid nights, casual PvP battlegrounds, and even football fantasy competitions. Perks such as free guild repairs are included in being a part of TPA's roster.

We do, however, have a set of minimum expectations for those who wish to raid with us. These qualifications include, but are not limited to:

1. Showing up consistently. We have a 90% attendance policy that is actively monitored. Officers expect to know well in advance if a raider is going to miss progression.

2. Having knowledge of your class. This is not a WoW internship. You are not going to join TPA for training and credit hours.

3. Being able to interact politely with others. No, you will not be best friends with every single person in the raid. Yes, the officers expect you to behave during raids hours and not cause the rest of the raid aggravation.

We distribute loot using a bidding DKP system. DKP is earned through boss kills, and deducted when a raider acquires loot. DKP is also deducted through a weekly decay system, or can be deducted at the discretion of the officers (very rare).

Our raid schedule is Tues/Wed/Thurs from 7PM-11PM CST.

Mists of Pandaria Tier 15 Progression:

Throne of Thunder (25-man): 11/13 Heroic

RECRUITMENT:

[High] - DPS Deathknight
    Resto Shaman
    MW Monk
    S-Priest

We ALWAYS consider quality/exceptional applicants, regardless of our currents "needs". No, seriously. We do.

For further information and the application format please visit thepanicattacks.enjin.com

Officers you can contact:
    Utherpendrg (realid: Nickolonius#1469)
    Lukaroox (realid: Wackedd#1449)
    Wraith (realid: Furian#1300)

Malediction is a fairly new 10-man raiding guild created about two months ago on US-Aggramar Horde. We are a relaxed guild that has a good time during farm content but knows how to get serious for progression. We have progressed fairly well for having just started raiding over the past month. We have cleared Normal ToT and now begun Heroic Progression. We are ready to begin Heroic Progression and are looking for great players who will be able to aid us in that.

We are looking for quality players to fill specific roles for our core raid team immediately.

Progression and Raid Times:

2/13H T15
    Currently Fri-Sun 8:30-11:30 CST
    Will be switching to weekday/weekend hybrid times for the school year.

What is expected of you:

-Being prepared and on-time for raids.
    -High levels of attendance.
    -A good connection/computer.
    -A strong knowledge of your class.

What is to be expected of us:

-Feasts (Though 300 stat food is preferred).
    -Gems, flasks, potions, and enchants.
    -An active environment with people online most of the time.

If you feel that you would be a good fit then please message one of us online to begin the conversation.

Âsmodeus - GM and Raid Leader - Michael#1216
    Mycantrum - Officer - Bonecantrum#1775

Looking forward to raiding with you.

http://www.requiemguild.net

The Requiem started out as one of Magtheridon's stronger Vanilla raiding guilds but died out for a while. In mid-Wrath it was recreated by one of its original members as a 10 man guild. It has since become a strong 25 man guild now progressing in heroic raid content, with a core team of raiders that has been raiding together since tier 5 content in The Burning Crusade.

• HEALERS - VERY YES
    • TANKS - YES
    • EXCEPTIONAL DPS - YES

As always, any exceptional players of any class, spec, or role are encouraged to apply!

• 11/13 Heroic 25-man Throne of Thunder

• 1/4 Heroic 25-man Terrace of Endless Spring
    • 3/6 Heroic 25-man Heart of Fear
    • 6/6 Heroic 25-man Mogu'shan Vaults

• Tuesday 9:00pm - 12:30am
    • Wednesday 9:00pm - 12:30am
    • Sunday 9:00pm - 12:30am
    • Occasionally we will push until 1am on progression, but that is the exception rather than the rule

• Progression raiding on a more relaxed schedule
    • Fair loot council that rewards performance, attendance, and dedication
    • Fun raid and Ventrilo environment

• 95%+ attendance rate, three nights a week
    • Knowledge of your class
    • Situational awareness
    • Listen to and accept constructive criticism
    • Desire to progress in current-tier content

• If you are interested, please visit our website to apply, or talk to Hephatitis or myself (Lohhan or Narali) in-game. Feel free to add me to via battletag Lohhan#1707 if you have any questions! Thanks for your time.

We are a serious raiding guild, but we also value things like sleep and sanity. We love to progress, but not at the cost of burning out. Our core group is dedicated and very knowledgeable who have adjusted their own busy schedules in order to raid - we are not interested in wasting our time (or yours) several nights a week screwing around.

We do expect people to be on time and have consistent attendance. While working on hardmodes, it is very important to maintain continuity from night to night. We definitely take into account people’s work schedules and real-life emergencies, but would appreciate you being able to make a large majority of these raid times, or letting us know in advance if you won’t be able to attend.

We believe everyone should be looking for those little ways to maximize their character’s potential, no matter what role they fulfill in the raid. We are looking for dedicated, skilled players that are proactive about doing this- and asking if they need assistance. We want you to perform in raids, as an individual and as part of a team, but a positive learning attitude goes a long way, too.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Hi,

Not sure if your still looking but ill give you my 2 cents. Wrecked is a group of laid back players who are actually laid back including when wiping on progression. We are located on the scenic Area 52 where you have a lovely view of mob trying to burn down GC's house. We are 10/13H and pushing DA next week on 10 man. We raid
    8pm-12ST and require everyone to show up every time unless its an emergency or you are actually getting laid. We do Loot council and things are pretty fair. We don't bench people we have a core a few friends that come when someone is out but most of time never come. We can't pay for your transfer but if you talk to the gm we can promise a trial (you know gotta make sure you have the #404 bolts in your head, #2 bolts aren't accepted anymore.)

Please contact Tomhanx, tomhanx#1250