Rogue Assistance

I have been raiding on my rogue for about 5 years but this tier i just seem like i'm not doing my full potential. I was wondering if there was something I'm not doing in my rotation. I'm an assassination and I can't think of what i'm doing wrong. I even started pooling energy. Here are my last logs and I was hoping for some advice. Thanks

worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-ni1f02iooaicyfqh/

worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-qnnx0xqp3fcty1s3/

Your logs look fine to me. The Qon parse looks "as expected", based on that fight.
    The biggest thing I see that's wrong with your parses is that you aren't using Shadow Blades and Vendetta together.
    The only fight where it's worth hitting everything on-cooldown is Lei Shen H, and even then it's unlikely you'll be able to.

Later tonight, I'll analyze a little bit to explain what I mean, unless someone else does it first.
    Carp - Illidan-US
    I wish I wish I was a fish.
    My rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Carp The Fish View Post
    The biggest thing I see that's wrong with your parses is that you aren't using Shadow Blades and Vendetta together.
    The only fight where it's worth hitting everything on-cooldown is Lei Shen H, and even then it's unlikely you'll be able to.
    So I should wait to use Vendetta with Shadow Blades always?

Quote Originally Posted by Carp The Fish View Post
    Your logs look fine to me. The Qon parse looks "as expected", based on that fight.

Later tonight, I'll analyze a little bit to explain what I mean, unless someone else does it first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illidine View Post
    So I should wait to use Vendetta with Shadow Blades always?
    Not sure what Carp is saying here (seems to be hold Vendetta for SB every use; that's not right)... optimal use of Vendetta and SB is on CD (i.e. they only line up every 6m) until <2m and <3m left on the fight (respectively), then hold and line them up. So, your last Vendetta and SB should always be held until they line up without reducing your total uses of each CD during the encounter.

Hopefully that makes sense. I didn't actually check out your logs; I'm just clarifying what Carp said.
    Last edited by Squirl; 2013-07-23 at 10:41 PM.

Thanks squirl that's what i've been doing.