10+ Year Old Account
    I like chickens. Don't you dare judge me!

Death Gripped - An Dk Frost/Unholy Montage

Hey guys! I have worked very hard on this montage and I would like your opinion on it from my fellow DK comrades! Tell me what you think and thanks for watching! <3 I really appreciate it

Deleted
    Awesome montage man, it looks very well edited! Compared to your first montage, this was much better! Well done, man!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepydeath View Post
    Awesome montage man, it looks very well edited! Compared to your first montage, this was much better! Well done, man!
    Thanks! I really havn't had the time to do the montage until this week when my schedule was clear, so I decided to clear the montage of my list... and finally it's done, I'm proud of it tbh. Just keep tuned and I will prob come up with other class montages, 1 Warrior and 1 Hunter Montage is on the list atm Keep tuned as I said before and you won't be dissapointed. <3

I really can't stand the music but the video editing is good. You should work on your ui to make it more fun for the people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Improvedlol View Post
    I really can't stand the music but the video editing is good. You should work on your ui to make it more fun for the people.
    Old UI man, the footage is from 5.2 and is pretty old. Got a new UI atm. Will do a few new 5.4 montages pretty soon, but instead of doing a DK montage, it will be a hunter, rogue and a warrior montage, so 3 montages for 5.4 The UI looks much better now, I promise, but it worked good at the time I had that UI in the vid.

Technical matters first:
    It seems you played a bit too much with the alpha/gamma levels and color saturation outside the "special moments".
    The length of the intro is bearable but I'd advise to shortening it to 3-4 seconds or adding a "right to the action" annotation that skips it, though annotations are always a bit annoying to me.
    The quality even if it's a 720p YT video looks bad. Check your rendering and recording settings and tweak them to get better video quality and reduce the artifacts.

Personal opinion on content shown:
    I'm not a fan of FPS announcers in crit-videos, or well I don't like crit videos at all. Montages that show skill in taking out skilled enemies are fun or doing silly things with Dark Simulacrum, but running up to someone and wailing on him like a target dummy isn't interesting after you've seen it twice, even if the crits are higher on the third one.
    Music and UI choice is more of a personal matter, we can't all like the same kind of music or UIs and I guess a "crit montage" isn't really the thing for soul/funk/jazz/house music.

Final conclusion:
    Out of personal interest I'd probably check out another video to see if there is more interesting stuff to the montages than "crazy crits". I merely glanced at most parts of the video after getting the feeling that it's just a "moving target dummy" kind of video.

Don't let yourself get disheartened by my opinion though, there's lots of people out there that like these kinds of videos, they are just not my thing. One can see that you put some time and dedication into it though. (even just the though of sifting through hours of self recorded footage to find interesting 10-30s clips makes me feel like strangling a kitten)

Not a fan of the music, but entertaining!

I suppose this is a great video (with a possible exception for the music) for an average player. However I think you should try to do more than just killing people. Kiting and CCing is the most impressive aspect of DK PvP to me. But yeah I mean it was definitely fine but maybe the next one could be different.