Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanorala View Post
    *snip*
    I know you said you were just watching mechanics, but its still good to point out what you did wrong so you're prepared to try to improve. I've recently transferred to Mal'ganis and feel free to send me a whisper whenever you see me. I use to heal 25 mans exclusively until last week where I joined a 10 man that is slowly building towards a strong WoD roster.

I'm going to go through the logs (btw thank you for using WCL, so much easier to navigate for me nowadays than WoL.) I will point out uptime problems, and cooldown usage problems.

Now, since swiftmend and wild growth generally go together their amount casts should be based around the max amount of times you can cast swiftmend. Give or take a few based on actual damage being done and time being busy doing other things. Most times, wild growth will have near the same amount of casts as swiftmend, or more. Personally, I like to mix in wild growth between Swiftmend CDs and sometimes hold swiftmend for wild growth, or wait until WG has about 4s left on CD before casting SM, etc. For the most part, I like to use them mostly on CD each, while having a heavy preference for using SotF on WG.

Question: Did you log these fights yourself? Because it has the same name as your MMO-champ name, but the previous fights don't include your druid. So I'm a bit confused on what is happening.

Iron Juggernaut:
    Lifebloom 62% uptime - Still needs major work.
    Harmony 95% uptime - Very good. It seems you didn't have it up at the start of the fight, and only let it drop off 2 times. I personally have a very huge (but opaque) aura that reminds me I have 5 seconds left on my Harmony and I should refresh it. Having an annoying remind is a good way to keep it up.

Swiftmend - 9 times. This is not good. On a 7:25 length fight, you should have been able to cast this between 25-29 times.
    Wild Growth - 26 times. If you casted this on CD, it should have about 44~ casts, but its throughput goes up pretty significantly (when times correctly too) with Soul of The Forest. If you would have at least casted a swiftmend with each wild growth that would have gave you a decent increase over the whole fight. Since you barely used swiftmend, wild growth in turn should have more casts. (Again, wild growth casts can be somewhat limited based on max swiftmend casts)
    Nature's Vigil - 3 out of 4~. This was good. You could have probably used it once more (once for each phase) but its not bad.

Dark Shamans:
    Lifebloom - 30% uptime. Very bad.
    Harmony - 63% uptime. Very bad.

Swiftmend - 9 times, again. This time the fight was significantly longer. In this time, you should have around 27-33 casts. You're missing a significant amount.
    Wildgrowth - 21. Again, use swiftmend before it. Make use of SotF.
    Nature's Vigil - 1 out of 5~. Nature's Vigil is a very good throughput cooldown for this fight. If you're healing up top with melee, you should make very liberal use of this when ever you see any kind of damage going on.

Basically looking at these fights, you still have a ton of work on improving your uptimes and using your cooldowns. Since SotF is your talent, its SUUUUUUPER important for you to be using Swiftmend.

Lastly, as a heroic raider you need to try to be very comfortable with your spec before trying to learn mechanics. If you can't do your job unless you're fully focused on your uptimes/CD usage, its going to be very difficult for you to do either. Spend some time in LFR or flex's and try to improve what I've mentioned here. Its really hard to learn a new skill, which is what you're doing here and only practice will improve it.

As per your last part of the post: Overhealing is not gonna matter much unless you're severely running out of mana early in the fight.
    About other druids rejuv: You should track them some how yes. You can swiftmend off of the other druids Rejuvs. I use Vuhdo and it pops up with an icon notifying me that the target is "swiftmendable" meaning they meet the HoT requirements for Swiftmend even if its from another druid.
    Last edited by Krazyito; 2014-06-09 at 09:06 AM.

Thankyou for the detailed response and analysis!

i will certainly be taking all your advice and make a tow to show when swift mend is available since i seem to not be using it as much. The logs were mine yeah I had logged previously on another toon so thats why it might be confusing sorry bout that. if you want other fights (1-6) my guild Probably Naked has all of them posted on WCL

10+ Year Old Account
    Thankyou for the detailed response and analysis!

i will certainly be taking all your advice and make a tow to show when swift mend is available since i seem to not be using it as much. The logs were mine yeah I had logged previously on another toon so thats why it might be confusing sorry bout that. if you want other fights (1-6) my guild Probably Naked has all of them posted on WCL

I didn't realize it when I was looking at the logs, but I'm actually in the same guild as Juls and Locky (he was a ret paladin in the logs). So that was a surprise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Idk if it's just the people I'm helping with healing, or a general thing but I don't see people use nature's swiftness enough.

Ever since I've been playing in Firelands I've loved this spell. It's the best sort of emergency burst we have in a limited toolkit for things.

Back then it was a talent that was on a 3m CD, cost1 point and there was much debate if that point was better used else where. Though it was limited because of the 5 point barriers per tier.

Then when talents were revamped they reduced the CD to 1m and adding 50% healing to the spell. I was baffled because I immensely enjoyed the spell before. This buff to me was pretty ridiculous.

Alas, I switched to monk though for MSV/HoF/TotES and ToT. Never got to fully use it enough. When I came back to druid in SoO, they made my favorite spell baseline and added Yesras gift, which to me was just another buff to this spell. "I get NS + this passive heal? Fuck yea"

Until now, where I still use NS very frequently. Be it to do a quick res, or a quick heal. It's AMAZING with a 1m CD. It feels natural to me. The healing bonus is just icing.

Now I see in these wod data mined info about it being reduced to a 30s CD. For me this is again, AMAZING. but I am baffled to all ends why this is happening. It feels like a good spell is getting unneeded buffs which help me out tremendously.

What's the catch? Are they going to nerf it to the ground in the future? I really hope not.

I guess the point of this post is, how often do you use NS? If you don't, why?

I pretty much always have NS on CD for the most part. It's quick healing that's usually always going to be there.

To Lanorala

Hey mate! I did look up with you IJ logs and did saw few things wich dont fit in... first of all, you have used 3 NV's in 7,5 min fight... If you want to use that talent you need to use that spell too.. Learn to use it on CD or allmost on CD.I suggesst that you start using HoftW, that a bit weaker option on 90 tier talents, but thats buff wich you gain allways, you dont need to remember to use anything. I just mean, that when you are starting to learn something you need to focus on basic things ans try to elminate other abilities wich you need to use... Thats one of those.

2nd thing wich symbiosis you use. i dont see any symbiosis usage... Allmosta everyfight with resto druid theres one best symbiosis, and thats from shamans "spiritwalkers grace" use it with youre tranq allways so you dont accidently move and interrupt one of youre best heals.

Also i did noticed that you havent used swiftmend allmost at all. You should use it in CD. it keeps youre harmony up and also is good lowmanacost single target heal. In IJ plat youre mushrooms (efflo) in melee or in some other group of players and remember to bloom shrooms allways when some or all from that group takes dmg. Im just learning 25 mechanics also, but few other thing i have noticed is that WG should be used allmost on CD.. rejuvenation is still youre main heal, dont hesitate to use it...

If youre thinking youre healing, is it "im doing whole time something, allmost all the time using instants" or isit "i have time to watch who i heal and sometimes i dont do anything"... Resto druid healing mechanics push us to do allways something and when you "spam" youre instants you still need to watch frames and decide where to but next. If you dont do that, youre doing somthing wrong or youre guild is using too much healers on fight.

warcraftlogs.com/rankings/report/TmbHaXwNM3A8hgvL#boss=1600

there one of my logs from IJ you can combare things with that... remember that healing numbers are different but combare how many casts i have use to yourse, there should not be big different with amount of casts except youre fight is 1,5 min longer so you should have use lot more casts, tranks....etc..

I hope my post helps you a bit, still remember im new with 25 mans also, but in 10's i was in 78 percentiles in long time and i think that i know what to do in "tree form"...

GL for youre practices and if you want i can try to help you more.

-Markyus
    Last edited by Markyus; 2014-06-13 at 06:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your swiftmend casts are lacking on that iron Jugg. You have 11out of about a possible 24.You talk about using NV since you have it as a talent, what about Soul of the Forest?

If I wasn't having insomnia and on my phone I'd like to see what you're using your SoTF casts on. I may take a look at it tomorrow.

Your log did pique my interest with how many wild growths you casts you have. I've been saving every WG for swiftmend for the most part.

For a quick comparison look at the number of "hits" your wild growth had compared to mine.

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...aling&source=1

I had about 1,300 in 15 casts (this would be total ticks)
    While you have around 1,900 in almost 30 casts.

You casted double the amount of wild growths, yet only had a small difference in ticks

Here is a 25m log I have, about the same http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...ing&source=270

Both these kills were about 2m shorter than yours, I'm confident that given the same amount of time I'd surpass your tick count with enough casts. Although the total healing was about double, but I'm going to blame the super good disc priest I was raiding with.

Lastly, I'm not saying you using wild growth on cd is bad, but you may want to pair it with swiftmend more often. I'm actually going to see later how I can squeeze out more WGs personally because I suppose I've gotten complacent and been saving it each time.
    Last edited by Krazyito; 2014-06-13 at 09:55 AM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Markyus View Post
    To Lanorala
    Hey mate! I did look up with you IJ logs and did saw few things wich dont fit in... first of all, you have used 3 NV's in 7,5 min fight... If you want to use that talent you need to use that spell too.. Learn to use it on CD or allmost on CD.I suggesst that you start using HoftW, that a bit weaker option on 90 tier talents, but thats buff wich you gain allways, you dont need to remember to use anything. I just mean, that when you are starting to learn something you need to focus on basic things ans try to elminate other abilities wich you need to use... Thats one of those.
    While it certainly has a longer cooldown than NV - you absolutely should be using Heart of the Wild if you are talented into it. Why would you not? It's a lot of extra healing. For IJ in particular, it would cover a pretty large part of a Siege phase. (NV is still a better choice here though. If you use it near the start of the fight it will be up again for the Siege phase.)
    Jellogtwo - Druid - Royal Militia [A10] - Main - 14/14H
    Jellog - Monk - Royal Militia [A10] - Alt - 14/14H

<Royal Militia> - 14/14H x2, US 27th (22nd for 10s only), is now recruiting all classes for WoD!

well, theres only one fight wheres HotW is better and thats Malkorok, and thats porbaly because on start purst wich you can make, NV is better in any other fights... BUT still NV is something you need to use, and true is that less you need to remember more you heal... Try first to automatic youre basic heals before using special abilities... You know, first you need to start climbing before you can manage to the top of the mountain.

- Markyus

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Markyus View Post
    well, theres only one fight wheres HotW is better and thats Malkorok, and thats porbaly because on start purst wich you can make, NV is better in any other fights... BUT still NV is something you need to use, and true is that less you need to remember more you heal... Try first to automatic youre basic heals before using special abilities... You know, first you need to start climbing before you can manage to the top of the mountain.

- Markyus
    Is there actually necessary to have the burst at the start of Malkorok, though? As far as I know there isn't that much instant damage going on, so the healers should do a fine job to top all shields off. I tend to blow tranquility at the start when doing LFR / Flex, but that's normally because I like cheesing the meters there. Wouldn't think it was such a good idea on normal/heroic. Better to save the big CD's for when you need the healing.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by krazyito65 View Post
    I guess the point of this post is, how often do you use NS? If you don't, why?

I pretty much always have NS on CD for the most part. It's quick healing that's usually always going to be there.
    I agree with you. I've always taken Nature's Swiftness, even with the older talent trees. It was one of the first power auras/weak auras that I made and I use it all the time. It's nice to have that mega burst of healing on a tank that's getting rocked - you're obviously going to always have a rejuv on him so you can Ns + RG + SM to get a ridiculous amount of healing out in a two globals. It's also one of the things I point out a lot when I'm asked to look at other druids logs, especially if they have a lot of tank deaths or severe damage.

I also hope they aren't going to nerf NS, like take away the 50% extra healing. It would still be a cool spell but I think I'd rather have the 1 min cd with 50% more healing than a 30s cd with just an instant cast. I can't think of a time when I really needed NS ever 30 seconds except when I was progression on heroic Horridon after the gates fell...I think I would take a 30 sec NS right about then

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Is there actually necessary to have the burst at the start of Malkorok, though? As far as I know there isn't that much instant damage going on, so the healers should do a fine job to top all shields off. I tend to blow tranquility at the start when doing LFR / Flex, but that's normally because I like cheesing the meters there. Wouldn't think it was such a good idea on normal/heroic. Better to save the big CD's for when you need the healing.
    Having done all difficulties and both 10 and 25 heroic, I can say that which ever druid, holy priest or shaman got their tranq, divine hymn or HTT off first definitely sat squarely at the top of the meters. I would do everything I could to empower that tranquility - I took Incarnation, HotW and used int pots on the pull and after the transition to make sure I got the strongest shields possible in my 10 man group, especially since I was healing with a holy paladin that couldn't get as many shields up as quickly as I could. The point of getting your shields up quickly is to prevent the damage from the knock up that happens ~8 seconds into the pool and to allow people to safely get to their puddles to soak without having to think "oh crap oh crap his shield is weak I hope he has a cd ;_;" It also gives you a little breather to get your positioning correct for the incoming slams.

There is no other time that you can safely sit still (assuming you have no SWG and even if you do, you can still get popped up into the air which interrupts your cast of tranquility even with SWG) and get your complete cast off, and if you have strong shields at the beginning it's just a matter of keeping rejuvs on the soakers and tanks. I can't think of a better time to use it than off the bat and as soon as it comes off CD after his rage thing he does (it's been a few months, so pardon the lack of names for his specific abilities)
    Last edited by Jordaen; 2014-06-14 at 03:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    judging 25man raiding by LFR standards saying it requires no coordination, is like saying 5mans require cheese sandwiches because i like turtles.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    On heroic, its still needed to get everyone's shields up as quickly as possible. I personally use Vigil and Sotf. Prep with getting sotf buff up, pop vigil then tranq the raid. I personally like SotF because it seems every week, a slow tranq will cause me to get popped into the air, whereas a quick tranq, I am less likely to get interrupted. This is personal preference.. because I swear, Malk hates me
    Last edited by solidbear; 2014-06-14 at 05:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think it's needed at this point in the expansion. Unless you're still progressing or having trouble. With enough practice your raid won't take enough damage for it to matter and you can bring up the shields normally. In a 25 I let our monk revival because he was just gonna be a glass cannon the rest of the fight anyway and revival covered a 25 better than Tranq imo.

Unless you want to rank and all that jazz. Then sure, go for it.
    Last edited by Krazyito; 2014-06-14 at 08:19 PM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    So all, I have a trinket question; I've had the rather great misfortune of still having a flex sha trinket (fml), I'm wondering whether that beats out a heroic Naz trinket (both 2/4 upgraded).

I'm sort of leaning towards the sha trinket, but that is a lot of ilvls to make up.

Just got caught up with reading all of this -I appreciate everyone taking the time to look into my logs and comb them for all the mistakes. I will definitely give HoftW talent a try. i used it in my short stint pvp career but I didn't think it was as strong as you guys are saying for PVE.

I've been working on my swift mend + wild growth usage when talented into SotF as well as lifebloom uptime for OoC procs- now just to be sure I think i read earlier that OoC procs should be used on regrowth to top people off correct? I hope so because thats kinda what I've been doing so far :P

as for symb- you're right I do forget to cast/use it to its potential. I will work on that more as well. I typically go for shaman for SWG or dk for icebound fort- is there a better option i should use for H sham, H naz and H malk? just need to use it more :P

Anyways, I'm currently clearing N SoO25 to get caught up to my guilds run at shamans this week ( was tanking so trying to get some gear that I still need on this toon:P) I'll be sure to post the logs after to see if theres improvement (if any 0___0)

One last question: since we're talking about simplicity for newbie healer sake with the lvl 90 talents; what is everyones thoughts on lvl 60 talent incarnation as a CD instead of SotF. Now like I said I've been trying my best to couple swift mend and wild growth together for the increased haste but saying as if the logs show i didn't improve THAT much, would this be something to consider? No use in using a talent if not using it correctly right? How is incarnation best used? Not sure if its changed much but when I previously used it, it was about spamming life blooms on as many targets as you could as well as regrowths to top people off. Perhaps something has changed with its use so fill me in if so ! :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Sha trinket is always better.

@Lanorala SoTF is generally always better because you use it through the whole fight. Especially in this expansion where everyone is at full HP for the majority of fights. Incarnation would have to be using during and high damage phase to get the same kind of throughput as SoTF but even then you might get overpowered by absorb.

It's best just to learn to use your SoTF with WG as much as possible instead of trying to learn a new talent.

Besides even if you did take Incarnation you would STILL HAVE to use swiftmend on cooldown. It's a decent healing spell, why wouldn't you?

lastly, NV is generally better for throughput than HotW, but again needs to be used in the correct times
    Last edited by Krazyito; 2014-06-15 at 04:41 AM.

I guess I should have clarified; not only am (was?) having issues with using swift mend on CD but i kept missing the point of pairing it with WG with the haste buff. But I still understand your point that I should just learn to use SM appropriately.

anyways; here are logs from a normal 25m pug today. Only did the first 4 before things kinda fell apart (shocker...). From what I understood from my logs was I had improved uptime with swift mend and had almost as many swift mend casts as I did WG since I coupled them for SotF. Still not sure if I'm getting enough of them out though based on length of fight.

I think my lifebloom uptime is getting there; only 89 and 90% uptime's on noru and Sha specifically but thats up from previous logs so theres that. One thing to note, I never went down for noru because they said healers didn't need to. oh well. lol

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/qj8Gm6hDz9fXtaQN

Ignore the flex kills. I keep forgetting to delete logs from doing random things XD

I had 15 OoC procs on Pride and logs show 11 regrowth casts- though to be honest i don't think I used RG with my clarity procs... it seemed whenever I had OoC procs everyone was topped off during a low damage phase but I suppose this isn't the best fight to analyze as said before.

Question for future reference, is there a way to see from the logs what (if anything) was casted during a OoC proc? Still so new to looking at these logs 0.0
    Last edited by Lanorala; 2014-06-15 at 06:17 AM. Reason: editing

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess I should have clarified; not only am (was?) having issues with using swift mend on CD but i kept missing the point of pairing it with WG with the haste buff. But I still understand your point that I should just learn to use SM appropriately.

anyways; here are logs from a normal 25m pug today. Only did the first 4 before things kinda fell apart (shocker...). From what I understood from my logs was I had improved uptime with swift mend and had almost as many swift mend casts as I did WG since I coupled them for SotF. Still not sure if I'm getting enough of them out though based on length of fight.

I think my lifebloom uptime is getting there; only 89 and 90% uptime's on noru and Sha specifically but thats up from previous logs so theres that. One thing to note, I never went down for noru because they said healers didn't need to. oh well. lol

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/qj8Gm6hDz9fXtaQN

Ignore the flex kills. I keep forgetting to delete logs from doing random things XD

I had 15 OoC procs on Pride and logs show 11 regrowth casts- though to be honest i don't think I used RG with my clarity procs... it seemed whenever I had OoC procs everyone was topped off during a low damage phase but I suppose this isn't the best fight to analyze as said before.

Question for future reference, is there a way to see from the logs what (if anything) was casted during a OoC proc? Still so new to looking at these logs 0.0

To understand how many max casts of a spell you do, all you do is take the fight length (in seconds) and divide it by the cooldown of the spell.

If there is no one to top off with your OoC procs you can simply refresh lifebloom on the tank.

Norushen:
    Lifebloom 89%
    Harmony 97%

Swiftmend: 20 out of 25~ (((6 mins * 60) + 22) / 15). This is A LOT better than your previous logs. I will show you later if you were suing the SotF buff on the Wild Growths.
    Wild Growth 22. We will see if you lined most of them up.

Nature's Vigil 4 out of 4~. Good.

SotF analysis: http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...false%24114108
    NOTE: TURN OFF THE REJUV BARS

Quick tutorial: First you go to the buffs tab in WCL and push the '+' next to Soul of the Forest.

Next go to the 'Casts' tab and make sure you click off the Rejuv bars so it doesn't clutter the screen

on the top right where the new Soul of the Forest pin popped up, click the word "Separate" it will turn into "off" click it again and it should be on "Main"

Now this shows lines where you have SotF active. What we do is click on Wild Growth (not the '+') and we get this

Basically what we want to see when looking at this is a wild growth casts during or directly after each swiftmend cast.
    Here is a time frame where you did well.

This is exactly what we want to see. Now going through each swiftmend I will count how many wild growth casts you missed.

For swiftmends, you missed 2, but you also casted 4 wild growths without swiftmend. One of the swiftmends was with a Tranq, so thats fine. and the other was with a Rejuv.
    In general this is very good and you can keep playing like this. The next thing you need to get better at is picking rejuv targets better to get its healing to increase.

Next OoC: http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...4false%2416870

The yellow bars is healing touch and the orange is regrowth.
    it looks like out of all of them, you only used one proc. When you have sagemender it takes the healing touch first.

Sha of Pride:
    Lifebloom 90%
    Harmony 90%

Swiftmend 18 out of 25~. Could be a bit better.

SotF: http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...4false%2416870

Looks like you used all of them on WG. Good. Just need to do better at casting Swiftmend more often.

Overall a lot better than the last parses you gave. The swiftmend casts are getting better, and once you get use to the p[lay style all you need to do to improve is just picking better targets for rejuv and using Bloom more often.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by krazyito65 View Post
    I'm actually going to see later how I can squeeze out more WGs personally because I suppose I've gotten complacent and been saving it each time.

So I went and asked a guildmate who is better at actual number theory crafting than I am and this is what he told me

On CD vs not on CD will be open for debate. As a healer, though, I'm not generally about using everything exactly on CD.

At 13163, every WG is 10 ticks without SotF. If used exactly on CD, that's 60 ticks per minute. With SotF active, it's 17 ticks. If you use it exactly with SM's CD, that's 68 ticks per minute (8 more). Since I did all that work with WG, I can say it's a gain of about 50k healing per target. On all 6 targets, that's a 5k HPS increase. Even if it were the same or a slight loss, I'd still rather use SotF because it bursts out the healing faster when I need it.

Again, this is assuming using everything exactly on CD, which isn't exactly good healing unless there really is damage constant enough to call for the ability every time it's up. Realistically, if you are needing it every time it's available, you're more likely to loose less time to being between GCDs or what have you using it four times per minute than 6 times per minute, which makes adds a very tiny bit more of a gain to using WG with SotF.

Oh, there's also the added HPS of having two less GCDs used per minute for WG, assuming SM is going to be used on CD regardless.

Pretty much, Its better yo use it only with swiftmend than with out, and by holding WG for it then you get 2 extra gcds to play with per minute.
    Last edited by Krazyito; 2014-06-15 at 04:24 PM.

Krazy-

Thank you so much for taking the time to show me how to look at logs from a healing perspective so I can try to figure this stuff out on my own in the future! I love that there are so many awesome people on this forum that are willing to take the time to help people improve and put in their two cents about topics so thanks to everyone as well!

It makes me happy that there was at least a good chunk of improvement from previously and I can't wait to try it out with my actual raid group soon

Regarding the number crunching for WG without swiftmend- ill stick to using them together as much as possible with the SotF talent for more throughput.

Sorry for all the questions but I one or two more;

So the SotF swiftmend+ tranq: is this okay to do? I remember learning that 'trick' from a skill-capped resto druid pvp video for burst healing but was wondering if its worth it to use in PVE for that burst healing or just save it more for WG. Kinda used it on accident here but in the end it healed everyone up which is part of the point right?

My other question has to do in regards to gear: I'm currently reforging to the 13k+ haste build and doing so makes me lose out on a few socket bonuses for intel for a total of 240 intel lost to gem for haste. Is this ok at my ilvl/current gear or should I consider dropping down in haste for now until I get som better pieces? I know 240 intel isn't a whole lot vs all of the haste I gain but thought I'd double check to see if I'm headed in the right direction

Missing pandaren step enchant currently, because I FINALLY got boots, but a friend is making it for me when they get on so I'll have that enchanted soon enough
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eliøma/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, paring Soul of the Forest with Tranq is always good. It adds a lot of ticks into tranq and gives really good burst healing.

As for haste, usually I wouldn't recommend dropping the socket bonuses but since you're there, you may as well keep it and just upgrade from there.

Hey Guys,

We've got a new druid healer and I wanted to collect some feedback if possible. He is not as geared as other healers (ilvl 562) but I sense there is more to be done than just get more gear. My own druid is just an alt doing some flexes so I don't feel qualified to give good feedback.

Here are the most recent logs

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/0k9b9rdcg30ryocf/

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/ss9xq80yfsrrtezs/

From what I can see, swiftmend usage is pretty low. He also gems raw int, which I'd assume not the way to go and sits on 4716 haste.
    Any good feedback?