Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceDandy View Post
    Hey droods, first time posting here. Assuming we have cloak + LMG, what are our optimized stat weights? I have a feeling Mr. Robot is lying to me. If anyone could post what they think our full stat weights are, I'd be super grateful.
    Assuming you are at the gear level to reach 13,163 haste reasonably, stat weights should be:

Int > Haste to 13,163 > Spirit to comfort > Mastery > Crit > More Spirit > More Haste

Secondary stats come in above INT in situations where you get them at a 2:1 ratio (i.e. you should gem Haste/Mastery over gemming pure INT). The comfort level for Spirit varies by playstyle, but is probably in the 11,000 to 16,000 range. I would just plug in 14,000 if you have no idea what to use.

Hey droods, first time posting here. Assuming we have cloak + LMG, what are our optimized stat weights? I have a feeling Mr. Robot is lying to me. If anyone could post what they think our full stat weights are, I'd be super grateful.
    it's in the front page in the main part of the guide but:
    1 int>comfortable level of spirit for you (8k-15k)>haste to 3,043 or 13,163>mastery>crit>0.5 int>haste between breakpoints

haste past or in between those points (3,043, and 13,163) is lackluster due to not improving rejuvenation and tranquility
    between these breakpoints, these hots will merely shorten in their duration, so a rejuv at 3,043 haste will heal for as much as one at 13,162, but at 13,163, rejuv will gain an extra tick and heal for 20% more
    don't gem int, you'll get more out of gemming for secondary stats

on mr robot, go to edit weights and change it the haste soft cap to 13,163 if your gear is high enough to support that

and as for spirit, you can only get so much spirit and have it still be useful (otherwise, you'll basically just have weaker heals and more rejuv casts than you'll ever need), so limit that to a certain point as well

10+ Year Old Account
    Always be wary of Mr. Robot default stats for any class. You should figure out what you want out of a class and change the weights accordingly.

Hey droods, first post here and i need some help. My guild is trying to kill Garrosh 25m hc for 4 weeks now, im going with 2 discis and a chamy rest but i feel im not healing like themm, duuno if its my fault but can you give me some tricks for that fight? And if someone can see my logs and tell me if im doing all ok or if i need to do something im missing itll be great.

worldoflogs. com/reports/rt-5i7qbdg8g7o2wq0s/details/0/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kamuflay View Post
    Hey droods, first post here and i need some help. My guild is trying to kill Garrosh 25m hc for 4 weeks now, im going with 2 discis and a chamy rest but i feel im not healing like themm, duuno if its my fault but can you give me some tricks for that fight? And if someone can see my logs and tell me if im doing all ok or if i need to do something im missing itll be great.

worldoflogs. com/reports/rt-5i7qbdg8g7o2wq0s/details/0/

Thanks
    We could also use your armory to help see if it's a gearing issue.

Regarding your logs: it's all in spanish and even when I try to let google translate it, it's confusing to read. From what I can tell on oyur longest attempt (the 9 minute one), your wild growth usage is low and you're not using your Omen of Clarity procs enough. Your regrowth healing was realllllly low, as well as your healing touch. If you have 4 piece, healing touch should be used when you get 5 stacks. Omen of clarity should always be used on regrowth. That's all I can get out of it since it's in spanish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    judging 25man raiding by LFR standards saying it requires no coordination, is like saying 5mans require cheese sandwiches because i like turtles.

Nice job Aaroc.

Hi all, any chance we're going to get an updated guide for Resto Druids? Currently levelling one but want to get my reading done so I can get straight into raid healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ixari View Post
    Hi all, any chance we're going to get an updated guide for Resto Druids? Currently levelling one but want to get my reading done so I can get straight into raid healing.
    Hey all, I will be updating the guide VERY SOON, bear with me. My time has been very filled lately with rl events, but the time has come to refocus on the class/spec we all know and love. Thanks for the patience!

Good guide.

Looking forward to you updating this with the release of WoD PvP S1 and the Highmaul raid.

Please either update this or find someone who can do so. We all understand the pressures of RL obligations, but surely someone out there can help with this?

Quote Originally Posted by Saravat View Post
    Please either update this or find someone who can do so. We all understand the pressures of RL obligations, but surely someone out there can help with this?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ussion-(6-0-3) should be stickied by now, you can use that thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aoroc, it has been a while since you guaranteed to update the sticky -- I can give you another few days if you're on the way to finalising the guide, otherwise I'll have to replace this sticky with the other updated one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright, swapping the guides over.