10+ Year Old Account

The Great Collapse in Divinity's Reach

There's a huge tent covering the collapse and guards talking about some kind of sinkhole disaster.

Someone managed to get in and took some screenshots:
    http://imgur.com/a/51P7D#0
    Valar morghulis

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh nice, be interesting to see what that goes.

The dwarves are digging their way out! But the humans are racist and trying to keep them hidden.

The guards always talked about the collapse, the dialogue is the same as it was before I think. (I don't recall mention of giant rats before, but the rest is the same.)

If you walk near the collapse there are two 'gossiping citizens' that talk about the collapse and bring up some interesting topics.

They talk about how they are glad that everyone was evacuated before the collapse happened, also that the collapse may have been caused intentionally.
    One guy mentions how he can hear strange noises coming from the collapse.

If you talk to them you will learn that the collapse used to be the arts district (sorry guys no Canthan district /cry) and also how a guys brother teased him there were drakes in the sewers.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Divinity's Reach? You mean Lion's Arch right? because that's all that's ever used by 90% of the people that sit around in town all day.

OT: Would be nice to actually see this or even other cities go somewhere here in the coming months, while I can't say much for salad kingdom and it's small city of trees some of these cities blow away LA as far as looks or possibility for more story go.

Quote Originally Posted by worprz View Post
    If you walk near the collapse there are two 'gossiping citizens' that talk about the collapse and bring up some interesting topics.

They talk about how they are glad that everyone was evacuated before the collapse happened, also that the collapse may have been caused intentionally.
    One guy mentions how he can hear strange noises coming from the collapse.

If you talk to them you will learn that the collapse used to be the arts district (sorry guys no Canthan district /cry) and also how a guys brother teased him there were drakes in the sewers.
    Loose Coppers: The Great Collapse conspiracy

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    There is scafolding in there, as anyone with eyes can see. Perhaps they are rebuilding?
    Yeah it is, there is an architect nearby that says they are building the foundation. I just thought it was interesting how arenanet added npc's with dialogue nearby. Makes me wonder if they are planning some big story for the collapse.

Quote Originally Posted by Sousoulsu View Post
    Loose Coppers: The Great Collapse conspiracy
    haha! I think it would be awesome to see a whole conspiracy update.

EDIT: On the Guild Wars 2 website there is a coming soon picture for the 30th of July

It looks like Divinity's Reach.
    Last edited by worprz; 2013-07-24 at 08:01 PM.