Sorry but WoW levling wont stop at level 100, and no, level 100 won't be last expansion. I dont know why everyone think they will stop levels at level 100.
+ "project titan" got scrapped to 2016 at earliest.
Five Common MMO-C Misconceptions:
1. If I'm burnt out on WoW, the game must be less exciting than it was in BC/Wrath.
2. If Guild Wars 2 can do it, WoW should have done it 4-9 years ago.
3. Anything I don't get free is another way to milk the players for money.
4. "Don't hate me because I disagree" is a good way to shut down dissenting arguments.
5. GC is the root of all WoW's problems. Now that he is gone the game will be perfect again.
~Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.~
~Just because we can string words together to form what looks like a coherent sentence does not mean the sentence really makes any sense.~
I stand corrected. Probably my memory of playing during Wrath finding out about it got me wrong.
Mind you, it would be an easy way to generate content faster, since ultimately you've already tuned stuff to the higher level, so tweaking it to challenge a higher item level is faster and gives leeway to players being "powerleveled" by somebody with more stats on their armor. I just hope this isn't the path (pun intended) Blizzard chooses.
The Planar Attunement in Rift is perfectly fine. That's what this WoW game should do.