PTR raid testing

Why can't Blizz let open normal raids on ptr all the time like they do with LFR ?

I am not able due to work schedule to be online before 6-7PM during weekdays, but on the other hand I am eager to learn / experience the new encounters before they go live. I tried to do it on LFR, will keep trying but unfortunately that is sometimes quite a bad experience due to a lot of players who don't really care about testing. That was actually my point in the previous post "ptr LFR chaos" which got closed because I mentioned 1 word.

Some might not understand that also on live lfr can be an usefull tool for raiders, we can experiment and prepare for the raids especially at the beginning of a new tier.

Also for the ppl who were commenting in the other thread why I post when I have so few posts/threads so far: I read this forum for a long time but I'm reserved of posting exactly for the reason that a lot of ppl jump to your throat for a reference. I'm not trying to troll or start wars, I'm sorry that the other thread degenerated, I'll try to choose my words more careful in the future.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigneo View Post
    I read this forum for a long time but I'm reserved of posting exactly for the reason that a lot of ppl jump to your throat for a reference. I'm not trying to troll or start wars, I'm sorry that the other thread degenerated, I'll try to choose my words more careful in the future.
    You made a post shitting on lfr and casuals then you admit to trolling a bit, did you honestly expect not to be corrected and get the thread locked ?

OT, i have no idea, i would like to see open normal testing.
    hoping they'll do open flex testing tho

I was not shitting on nobody ... and I already said I'm sorry for the reference ... my intent was just to describe the facts. After the first reply I realized what I started and was actually editing my initial post when it got locked because the whole thread went totally out the topic. I play lfr on live almost every week since DS on multiple toons so personally I doubt I can still be amazed by something.

hoping they'll do open flex testing tho
    This ! At least give an environment which will be open in the remaining ptr phase outside the working hours.

Also related to the topic: I actually understand the real reason why the raids are tested only at specific times: There are probably gm-s present to supervise the tests and live analysis of how the encounters are going on.

But lets face it: ptr raid testing has nowadays two purposes:
    - Blizz wants to tune the encounters and make as much bug fixing before going live.
    - most if not all the top guilds are getting on ptr and learning / making their strategies for next tier in order to be able to race on live.

I don't belong to a top guild ( not yet 13/13h ), there is in my guild no official requirement or group to go on ptr, I'm just doing this by myself in order to be prepared for next tier, to test / get ready for the changes to different specs for my main toon and such.

So if they don't let open the normal /hc modes at least let flex raids which is anyhow a new feature, would be nice.

Deleted
    LFR wasn't open on Brill EU last night

Quote Originally Posted by Bigneo View Post
    Why can't Blizz let open normal raids on ptr all the time like they do with LFR ?

I am not able due to work schedule to be online before 6-7PM during weekdays, but on the other hand I am eager to learn / experience the new encounters before they go live. I tried to do it on LFR, will keep trying but unfortunately that is sometimes quite a bad experience due to a lot of players who don't really care about testing. That was actually my point in the previous post "ptr LFR chaos" which got closed because I mentioned 1 word.

Some might not understand that also on live lfr can be an usefull tool for raiders, we can experiment and prepare for the raids especially at the beginning of a new tier.

Also for the ppl who were commenting in the other thread why I post when I have so few posts/threads so far: I read this forum for a long time but I'm reserved of posting exactly for the reason that a lot of ppl jump to your throat for a reference. I'm not trying to troll or start wars, I'm sorry that the other thread degenerated, I'll try to choose my words more careful in the future.
    So hardcore guilds can't learn all the normal bosses on PTR and run 7 25 man clears week 1 of 5.4.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ItcheeBeard View Post
    LFR wasn't open on Brill EU last night
    Each wing of lfr will be on open testing, but only for a few days. I think Vale of Eternal Sorrows was being tested for four days iirc.