Poll: Choose your leader! Regardless of faction and meaningful sense.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Lor'themar Theron, for the Horde.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    You remind me of my dear friend Goebbels, who believed that if you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth. What a shame! He ended up believing his own lies ...
    And Godwin. Also, you're thinking of Bernard Marx, from Aldous Huxley's Brave New World.

But don't take my word for it:

Quote Originally Posted by The Warcraft Encyclopedia
    http://www.wowpedia.org/The_Warcraft...ia/Blood_Elves
    Prince Kael'thas Sunstrider was the last of the royal bloodline and a member of the Kirin Tor. He had been pursuing magical studies in Dalaran at the time of the Scourge invasion. When he heard of the disaster, he hastened to Quel'Thalas and found his homeland in ruins. He realized that the elven survivors were all experiencing the same sickness and lethargy, which had begun when the Sunwell's magics were drained. Determined to salvage what he could, Kael'thas rallied all the survivors he could find and renamed them the sin'dorei, or "children of the blood", in honor of those who had fallen to the Scourge.
    Quote Originally Posted by wowpedia
    http://www.wowpedia.org/High_elves
    Rallied by Lor'themar Theron, second-in-command of the fallen Sylvanas Windrunner, the high elves rejoined with Prince Kael'thas Sunstrider, and were proclaimed the blood elves, in honor of their perished brethren. Following the conversion of the race from quel'dorei to sin'dorei, a number of elves spoke against the regency of Lor'themar Theron and the methods of Grand Magister Rommath (the siphoning of arcane magic from external sources), and were exiled south to what is now known as the Plaguelands.
    Quote Originally Posted by battle.net
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/race/blood-elf
    Although the high elves were spared from continued exposure to the Sunwell’s dark energies, in the fount’s absence they suffered terribly from withdrawal. As a result, Kael’thas desperately searched for a means to help his people—whom he had renamed the blood elves—and thus he set out for the shattered world of Outland.
    Soothe yourself all you want; the splintering of Blood Elves and High Elves didn't occur until well after all High Elves had become Blood Elves- when Rommath returned from Outland demonstrating siphoning techniques. Sorry; does this clash with the fanfic version of events in your head?

Quote Originally Posted by composemail View Post
    And Godwin. Also, you're thinking of Bernard Marx, from Aldous Huxley's Brave New World.

But don't take my word for it:

Soothe yourself all you want; the splintering of Blood Elves and High Elves didn't occur until well after all High Elves had become Blood Elves- when Rommath returned from Outland demonstrating siphoning techniques. Sorry; does this clash with the fanfic version of events in your head?
    Dont bother, he is trying to counter horde fanboys with this, he doesnt take it seriously.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Dont bother, he is trying to counter horde fanboys with this, he doesnt take it seriously.
    I think I'm his target demographic.
    /thoroughlytrolled

I like Sylvanas, but she would have a very negative impact on the Horde as a whole, as she is only concerned with what's best for her own faction and won't stop at anything to achieve her goals.
    So, Sylvanas anyway! would result in interesting lore, with some Forsaken vs The World themed stories! yay!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by composemail View Post
    I will not enter into discussions where I'm against all of you, is like preaching to the choir.

Worldwide it is known that the overwhelming majority of the public faithful to the Warcraft universe (not mere players) are Horde fans, and because of that, most of the people in these forums, the people that make the Wowpedia or even Blizzard members are strongly sympathetic with the Horde, so these type of contents did not offer me any kind of conviction nor credibility as they are totally biased.

Deleted
    I will not enter into discussions where I'm against all of you, is like preaching to the choir.

Worldwide it is known that the overwhelming majority of the public faithful to the Warcraft universe (not mere players) are Horde fans, and because of that, most of the people in these forums, the people that make the Wowpedia or even Blizzard members are strongly sympathetic with the Horde, so these type of contents did not offer me any kind of conviction nor credibility as they are totally biased.
    seriously? Your counter to canon lore is 'blizzard and the facts themselves are biased'?

OT, Tyrande for the Alliance, Lor'themar for the horde. but both would be bad leaders for the entire faction.

Deleted
    Preaching to the choir is arguing a case to people that already agree with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    I am waiting for Vareesa to go join her husband.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solzan Nemesis View Post
    I am waiting for Vareesa to go join her husband.
    Me too, maybe Sylvanas and her sister Vereesa should have a family reunion... with an unfortunate end...

Deleted
    Me too, maybe Sylvanas and her sister Vereesa should have a family reunion... with an unfortunate end...
    Cat fight!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokaproductionist View Post
    Cat fight!!
    Plot twist! Both fall down a cliff, dead, no Val'kyrs this time Sylvanas.

Azeroth would be a better place.

Quote Originally Posted by KunkkaTheAdmiral View Post
    Azeroth would be a better place.
    You think? You dont know who would appear as replacement by that time.

Who knows, maybe Sylvanas ressurects a powerfull extremist by accident. Or maybe on purpose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    You think? You dont know who would appear as replacement by that time.

Who knows, maybe Sylvanas ressurects a powerfull extremist by accident. Or maybe on purpose.
    Undead garithos - now 100% more dickery.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Undead garithos - now 100% more dickery.
    I would prefere someone that didnt have dead brain while still living.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I would prefere someone that didnt have dead brain while still living.
    Good luck finding one. Brain necrosis seems to be popular medical condition in azeroth.

Out of those I chose Lor'themar as a Horde, he's the only one I really like decently out of those. I don't care for Tyrande or Vereesa, and I downright dislike Sylvanas, and not because of her in-game actions, but because she's plagued by bad writing, dialog and she's just too stereotypical for an anti-hero goth type of character. Plus, her as the leader would just result in another Garrosh thing again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hitandruntactic View Post
    you mean their primitive, inferior, unintelligent and grotesque ancestry? nty
    They're still better than their aberrant descendants, who've been f*cking up the world more than any other Azerothian race.