Poll: Choose your leader! Regardless of faction and meaningful sense.

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Red face Sylvanas Windrunner, Lor'themar Theron, Tyrande Whisperwind and Vereesa Windrunner

---
    Sylvanas Windrunner, Lor'themar Theron, Tyrande Whisperwind and Vereesa Windrunner. You see them in that order, above ^
    ---
    1. Who do you wish was your faction leader? Regardless of faction and meaningful sense.
    2. And why did you choose that you chose?

Deleted
    I want the three Windrunner sisters to lead the High elves and attempt to re-claim Quel'Thalas, converting the blood elves back to their former allegiances.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    I want the three Windrunner sisters to lead the High elves and attempt to re-claim Quel'Thalas, converting the blood elves back to their former allegiances.
    pfft Vereesa would rather kill Sylvanas than help her do anything ;P.

Alleria however not sure since blizzard seems intnet on makeing any Alliance Hero frapping neutral.. i mean the OLD Alliance, not current. *holds out cookie to trassk incase he steps into the thread*.

but honestly?
    For Horde I woulden't mind the Crazy undead elf, but i honestly want Lor'theron, cause I know alot of my Horde Friends would squirm in anger and hatred at blizzard.

For Alliance..well Vareesa but I honestly rather have Tyrlayon..with alleyria..

Sylvanas is the most badass character. I just love her. After that on the list comes Tyrande.

A formidable team. I'd probably say Veressa as leader, with Lothy, Sylvanas, and Tyrande as her lieutenants.

Veressa over Tyrande for the balance.

10+ Year Old Account
    As of MoP I'd have to say Lor'themar. I also mostly play Alliance (I do play both though). Mostly due to his dedication to his people despite his own problems with politics.

Even then it's a no contest for me. I don't like Sylvanas atm she way way way too cold a character for me to enjoy. Vereesa isn't too bad as of MoP but still has a lot of making up to do before I find her a character I will look for. Finally Tyrande at this point is a little pathetic, she's completely declawed, proven useless and omg that accent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharli View Post
    pfft Vereesa would rather kill Sylvanas than help her do anything ;P.

Alleria however not sure since blizzard seems intnet on makeing any Alliance Hero frapping neutral.. i mean the OLD Alliance, not current. *holds out cookie to trassk incase he steps into the thread*.

but honestly?
    For Horde I woulden't mind the Crazy undead elf, but i honestly want Lor'theron, cause I know alot of my Horde Friends would squirm in anger and hatred at blizzard.

For Alliance..well Vareesa but I honestly rather have Tyrlayon..with alleyria..
    Kerrigan says hello.

I'm sure they have some interesting character development in store for Sylvanas, once Alleria is back. We all know Vereesa is a lame prude who sits back on the more neutral side of things.

Alleria, however, is crazy. She'd do anything to seek her vengeance and re-claim her home and family.

I'm sure they have some interesting character development in store for Sylvanas, once Alleria is back.
    How many years do you believe an High Elf like Alleria can live?

Her lover Turalyon should be dead. He is just a human and Uther the Lightbringer that is also dead wrote the message on the statue of Turalyon standing in Stormwind City. Even the father of Lich King was alive when Turalyon was in Azeroth, woah!

Hm, and her son is in Honor Hold. Arator the Redeemer, the Half-elf, maybe we can ask him where she is now? Cus she doesn't seem interested in re-claim her familiy, at least not him, he just alone.
    Last edited by Tyrael the Impatient; 2013-07-24 at 01:13 PM. Reason: Added some stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrael the Impatient View Post

Her lover Turalyon should be dead. He is just a human and Uther the Lightbringer that is also dead wrote the message on the statue of Turalyon standing in Stormwind City.

Hm, and her son is in Honor Hold. Arator the Redeemer, the Half-elf, maybe we can ask him where she is now?
    You seem to have forgotten Blizzard plot-armour, which besides protecting you from violent death, also makes your immortal. Then mix in this with Blizzard-time-dilation (the utter lack of objective and explicit time measurements, most probably related to an Old-God inflicted permanent quantum ruptured timeline).

I present to you Danath Trollbane, who was already a grizzled veteran back in WCII, and yet is still alive and kicking.

Quote Originally Posted by composemail View Post
    You seem to have forgotten Blizzard plot-armour, which besides protecting you from violent death, also makes your immortal. Then mix in this with Blizzard-time-dilation (the utter lack of objective and explicit time measurements, most probably related to an Old-God inflicted permanent quantum ruptured timeline).

I present to you Danath Trollbane, who was already a grizzled veteran back in WCII, and yet is still alive and kicking.
    Well he was added back in Outland release.
    We are now pass that, way pass that .. so to introduce Turalyon now? Huh.
    We was in Outland, and he was suppose to be there, but no.

Same with Alleria. They seem to be not so interesting.

Deleted
    Well he was added back in Outland release.
    We are now pass that, way pass that .. so to introduce Turalyon now? Huh.
    We was in Outland, and he was suppose to be there, but no.

Same with Alleria. They seem to be not so interesting.
    Maybe not to you. Know those huge statues standing in front of Stormwind? Yeah these characters account for 3/4 of 'em. They are the most celebrated heroes of the Alliance- and two of 'em have been missing since WCII. Their return is greatly anticipated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    and omg that accent.
    Didn't I read somewhere that they brought back the original voice actress from WC3 for Tyrande in Mists? Or am I completely making that up?
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

Deleted
    Lor'thermar.

Quote Originally Posted by allatar View Post
    Didn't I read somewhere that they brought back the original voice actress from WC3 for Tyrande in Mists? Or am I completely making that up?
    She always had same VA. Replay warcraft 3 and notice how nostalgia hides even most terrible of accents.

Deleted
    It was the same voice actress all along, she just derped it up; there was a huge fan backlash at Tyrande sounding like a troll, she got the message and adjusted back to the old voice.

Deleted

Her lover Turalyon should be dead. He is just a human and Uther the Lightbringer that is also dead wrote the message on the statue of Turalyon standing in Stormwind City. Even the father of Lich King was alive when Turalyon was in Azeroth, woah!

Hm, and her son is in Honor Hold. Arator the Redeemer, the Half-elf, maybe we can ask him where she is now? Cus she doesn't seem interested in re-claim her familiy, at least not him, he just alone.
    Let me remind you that the Second War was only roughly 30 years ago. Turalyon would be in his 50s by now, I'd say. A hardened veteran with years of fighting the Burning Legion in his belt.

Let me remind you that the Second War was only roughly 30 years ago. Turalyon would be in his 50s by now, I'd say. A hardened veteran with years of fighting the Burning Legion in his belt.
    Okey Fair enough!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep same one. Why it's so different is a mystery becuase Blizz must be pretty aware of it. I don't think it helps that she is the only Night Elf who talks like she does.

lor'themar for horde. neither tyrande or vareesa for alliance... they're both annoying. especially vareesa.

lor'themar being the warchief would rustle so many jimmies. also, it'd make sure the elves stay up to date. hell, they might even move the seat of horde command to silvermoon, and update the blood elf starting zone <3

also... i'm pretty sure that george fisher would either explode, or make a whole cannibal corpse cd about all the violent ways he could murder elves, blizzard, chris metzen, and anyone else he might think is related to making an elf the warchief.

Deleted
    elves elves elves.

i rather have them in their pure uncorrupt version.
    meaning:

TROLLS! so yeah, go vol'jin go!