Avoidance stats now have diminishing returns
1. Dodge from Dodge Rating, Defense Rating, Agility.
2. Parry from Parry Rating, Defense Rating.
3. Chance to be missed from Defense Rating.
The following is the result of hours of work gathering data from beta servers and then spending even more time running multiple regression analysis on the data.
1. DR for Dodge, Parry, Missed are calculated separately.
2. Base avoidances are not affected by DR. (e.g. Dodge from base Agility, 5% base Parry, 5% base Missed)
3. Death Knight's Parry Rating from base Strength is affected by DR.
4. Direct percentage gains from talents and spells are not affected by DR. (e.g. 5% Dodge from talents, 4% Parry to weapon, 25 Defense to weapon)
5. c and k values depend on class but does not change with level.