Thread: Kayle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    The thing is that most people don't spam AAs with those champions. Akali is usually focused on bursting squishies down and won't autoattack enough to make it worth the cost. Eve would autoattack often enough but she doesn't have an on hit effect to scale well with the increased AS.

Diana on the other hand might work with it but that would mean sacrificing nashors which I think is the better item.
    I never play Akali, I've seen people build Guinsoo's on her - but usually relatively late when they are already snowballing I guess?

My Evelynn always rushes Rylai's (which is on-hit but not really what you mean), attack speed + Evelynn's AS Steroid make her AS capped It's more about the AD+AP on her though, since her Q scales really well off hybrid items - also true of Hextech Gunblade.

I've never tried a hybrid Diana build actually - for ARAM I go full AP on her just so I can poke like a ranged (and shield well), for everything else though I go straight AD - which works out really nicely on Diana.
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2013-07-29 at 11:31 PM.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

uhhh what do you max with kayle?? havent played her for ages and just realised her q doesnt amplify damage anymore zzzzz
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    uhhh what do you max with kayle?? havent played her for ages and just realised her q doesnt amplify damage anymore zzzzz
    R>Q>E>W As always.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    I never play Akali, I've seen people build Guinsoo's on her - but usually relatively late when they are already snowballing I guess?

My Evelynn always rushes Rylai's (which is on-hit but not really what you mean), attack speed + Evelynn's AS Steroid make her AS capped It's more about the AD+AP on her though, since her Q scales really well off hybrid items - also true of Hextech Gunblade.

I've never tried a hybrid Diana build actually - for ARAM I go full AP on her just so I can poke like a ranged (and shield well), for everything else though I go straight AD - which works out really nicely on Diana.
    There are so many better items for Akali that I can't think of a reason why you'd buy it on her though. Rylais, Gunblade, Zhonyas, Voidstaff, Lichbane, Deathcap and Abyssal would be the alternative items and I think every single one of them is stronger than Guinsoo's for her.

Are you really autoattacking "on cooldown" in teamfights? Whenever I play eve, I tend to try flanking the enemy, disrupt the enemy with the ult and soak some damage and then weave in and out spamming Q. Might be just a different playstyle.

You don't go for a Hybrid build on Diana. She just scales quite well with CDR and AS (passive) which makes Nashors work quite well for her. She is far too squishy when you go for a hybrid build. She needs the AP (and resistances) for her W to work well. If you are your teams main initiator, you will obviously prioritize Zhonyas/Abyssal

If you guys want to discuss Akali or Diana builds, please do so in another thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    R>Q>E>W As always.
    E is fine if you want to push all the time

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    E is fine if you want to push all the time
    Ya so long as you are following up on someone elses initiate, E is great And early CDR, then you will push lane pretty hard and annoy enemy melee with your ranged-ness

Edit: (assumed top lane)
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

There's not many champs I'd build Guinsoo's on. Jax (possibly), Kayle, Teemo, Yi if you're feeling crazy, possibly on some crazy Poppy build, and manly toplane bruiser Taric.

Anyone else it just doesn't seem to work on. Evelynn for example is much better built pure burst, I wouldn't build Nashors or Guinsoo's on her.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post

never build guinsoos on akali. ever.

build order:

Hextech revolver, t1 boots, hextech gunblade, rylais if youre getting kills (otherwise sorc boots), rylais if you haven't built it yet, lich bane, then you can pickup something like a GA or an abyssal.

Deleted
    The most common highlvl build is probably Nashor's thooth, lich bane as mentioned before. This Build provides lot of burst with lich bane proc and sustained dmg by nashors thooth and Kayle's E.
    After that your item path is very situational. More dmg and burst you go raba + dfg. If you need defensive you go zhonya's/abyssal. New wit's ends maybe worth of buying also against high AP teams.
    So after core (nashors+lich) your item path really depends on your enemy team and your preferences.

Deleted
    I play Kayle very often. I consider Guinsoo very good item for Kayle

I am plat 3