New green post - holygigglewtf!!?

It's a green post, and in regard to the PTR, so take it with a grain of salt, but this just sounds neat:

Talents

Totemic Restoration: When a totem is replaced or destroyed before its duration expires naturally, its cooldown is reduced in proportion to the lost duration, up to a maximum of 50% of the full cooldown. Shaman - LvL 45 Talent. Summoning a second totem of the same element no longer causes the first totem to be destroyed. Only one totem may benefit from this effect at a time. Shaman - LvL 45 Talent.
    The grey is strikethrough, and the green is the new version.

I really like this idea. I get so pissed off at myself, when I kill a fire ele with a searing/magma totem, or an earth ele with a stone bulwark/tremor totem. It's a very seldom occurrence, but it's highly irritating. Plus, it's been my main reason for taking astral shift over stone bulwark.

Deleted
    Lol, and this has to be a talent ?! It should be baseline, wtf...

Endus, this has already started being discussed in the 5.4 thread. Lock or delete this one, please.

Because it would be terrible to have another thread focusing on this one aspect, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not necessarily "bad" to have a thread on a specific new change, but in this case, it's the original poster themselves who want the thread shut down to redirect the discussion to the other thread, so I'm inclined to allow it.

Link right to the post in the 5.4 Shaman thread where this particular discussion starts up is here; http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post21863151