Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Datamined notes are datamined notes. Take with a grain of salt until we get official release notes.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipse View Post
    Datamined notes are datamined notes. Take with a grain of salt until we get official release notes.
    Except Lean Pack is actually listed in their official notes. Perhaps it will have a secondary effect like it won't daze anyone, just get turned off on damage. Otherwise I don't see the point.

Also if I am reading the mending glyph correctly, not only does it tick every second now but the overall healing is also increased by an additional 25%

Also the T16 4 piece was changed for BM.. 4% per stack max 5 stacks
    Last edited by bendak; 2013-07-24 at 06:19 PM.

can Camo be used with Deterence? Would that be just a buffed Deterence against some mechanics? I'm thinking something like soaking H Elegon add explosion type of situation.

10% isn't that much, it's a plus, but not game changer, unless I miss something. Could this be worth using a Major glyph slot, especially when we have 2 charges on Deterence now?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisso View Post
    can Camo be used with Deterence? Would that be just a buffed Deterence against some mechanics? I'm thinking something like soaking H Elegon add explosion type of situation.

10% isn't that much, it's a plus, but not game changer, unless I miss something. Could this be worth using a Major glyph slot, especially when we have 2 charges on Deterence now?
    I would highly doubt it's worth the Major glyph slot. Not sure about using Deterrence during Camo, on instinct I would say probably not.

Another patch another let down :/

Deleted
    Talents
    A Murder of Crows now deals 40% more damage.

/10char...

The camo glyph would def come in handy in fights like Lei shen.. where deterrence DR doesn't work on most things and it simply immunes you.. Camo popped for TS explosion in P3 ? Yes please. It is situational, just like most other glyphs.. Still think it should be 20% though.. but regardless, it has it's uses..

Lean pack could be plausible if on a fight you need quick movement speed for a small group.. (lei shen quadrants for instance) but you don't want its 40 yard range to affect someone in another group.. /shrug

Not the best glyphs but hey it's something.. Love the out of combat disengage though.. And yea dunnu how the Amoc buff will play out.. def requires some testing.. Whether it'll come out ahead of BS or not considering the removal of readiness.. Probably won't for BM, but def possible for SV.. since it already does a tiny bit more dmg than BS for SV on live.. But on short bursty fights, it might even be a better choice for BM.. def needs testing.

In the official patch notes, no mention of disengage out of combat. The one good feature, obviously was a mistake.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bisso View Post
    Yes it can.

Deleted
    WoW.. .seriously.. where those glyphs the best they could come up with.... /cast Facepalm@Blizzard

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bendak View Post
    Also if I am reading the mending glyph correctly, not only does it tick every second now but the overall healing is also increased by an additional 25%
    I think this means it will heal for 50% in total meaning that its a 10%(25% of max) buff over the current version.

Man I wish they would make a glyph that could show a melee weapon on our back. I'd love to still carry around my Black Ice or Lok'delar.

Quote Originally Posted by bendak View Post
    At first I thought this was great til I realized this is because of the removal of readiness. Still won't dethrone BS probably
    If this is compensation to MoC for the removal of readiness, it's piss poor. Currently we have 200% damage for MoC with readiness since we can use it twice in a row. After the removal of readiness, we only get 140%. This is a nerf, by a lot. Until it's an exact match of the current dmg along with readiness, it's not been compensated correctly.
    I pretty sure the hunter dev team is a bunch of crack heads because of 5.4 changes. All of it is fucking stupid. Glyph to reduce aspect of the pack range? 10% dmg reduction on Camo as a major glyph? What a waste of time to create and implement that. I know data mining is to be taken with a grain of salt, but the fact they even consider these changes is moronic.
    I mean, are the glyph dev team members all scribes and need a new source of income by adding more glyphs? I see no reason at all that either one of these glyps could have ever even been considered seriously.
    "Hunters view nature as a force with which to ally. They spend much of their time with an animal companion. The bond that forms between the two is rather strong. To attack either is to bring down the wrath of both. With powerful attacks in melee and at range, and a friend willing to put its life on the line at your command, the Hunter makes a potent addition to any group."

Deleted
    Don't forget that you can't always use it twice at the start of the fight. On single target fights you need to wait 30 seconds before you can use it again. This might also be a buff on fights where there are targets below 20% health for a longer period of time, although that is a extremely rare case.

Anyway back to raiding.

40% buff to aMoC should push it ahead enough that; Good Hunters = aMoC, Bad hunters = BS.

Kind of weird also that they haven't done ANYTHING to Lynx Rush since 5.1, it has been shit ever since it was nerfed to a DoT.

Love the OoC disengage and it is terribly overdue, but damn, please let us glyph for a second charge or something. I'm going to hate it if the next patch hits and we completely lose the ability to chain two of these together.

Lean Pack just seems like a waste where something much more interesting could be. Kind of like the glyph of lesser proportion(boring). Where is the creativity? Where is the flavor? Where is the fun?
    Last edited by Thalin; 2013-07-24 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    40% buff to aMoC should push it ahead enough that; Good Hunters = aMoC, Bad hunters = BS.
    You're terrible. stop talking

The change to AMOC can be a buff or a nerf depending on the timing of the fight. Assuming it's used on cooldown and ignoring the below 20% cooldown reduction, the abilities do an equal amount of damage over 10 minutes. The PTR version is better more often, but not always; if a fight lasts around 7:30, for example, the live version ends up being better by about 7% (and stays better until after the 8:00 minute mark when the PTR version can be used again).

The PTR version is better if you can use it during "burst" windows where damage done over a short period is more valuable for whatever reason, and potentially benefits more from the shortened cooldown on a target below 20% (depends on other factors again though), so overall across numerous fights of different lengths/features it's a net buff compared to the live version. Most of the time it's fairly close on average though.

tl;dr I don't think this alone makes it a clear winner over Blink Strikes; it's really going to depend heavily on various aspects of each fight (which, frankly, isn't such a bad thing). Oh, and Lynx Rush becomes even more of a dud.

Lean Pack makes reasonable sense for a fight where you want to give the movement speed buff to a small group without causing other people to be dazed. Not exactly something I'd be clamoring for but I can imagine using it in some situations, which is fine for a glyph. Seems like it would fit more as a minor glyph than a major though.
    Last edited by Thursley; 2013-07-24 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctifer616 View Post
    A Murder of Crows now deals 40% more damage.

Taken from the official patch notes.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...notes-july-24/
    I still don't like the sub 20% shortened CD thing. It feels largely useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiralphoenix View Post
    But someone consciously came up with the idea of reducing the radius of aspect of the pack as a major glyph. When there's also a minor glyph that increases the range by 15 yards. Mind = blown. Just shattered. I mean, I guess they could have copied the minor, but then they changed it to major and made the value negative. Like, there was some thought process behind that that is incomprehensible to me.
    Yeah in terms of having a design vision for the ability, it just informs you that they have none. May as well give you a slider to set the range.
    Last edited by gulder; 2013-07-24 at 09:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gulder View Post
    I still don't like the sub 20% shortened CD thing. It feels largely useless.
    I agree, I wish they would change it to interact with Kill Shot instead. Something like duration being increased each time the target affected by MoC is hit by a Kill Shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Alas, sweet prince! You hath received thine own ass handed to ye.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post

Kind of weird also that they haven't done ANYTHING to Lynx Rush since 5.1, it has been shit ever since it was nerfed to a DoT.
    Blink strikes was just behind by a Little bit with readiness, without readiness im sure isnt going to be better, right now every hunter is taking BS unless we are talking about magera.