H Bottle of Infinite Stars vs LFR Bad Juju

Which would be better Heroic Bottle of Infinite Stars (2/2) or LFR Bad Juju (0/2)? Femaledwarf says Bad Juju is a major downgrade even if I upgrade it. But I read the ToT trinkets use rppm to proc.

Would that make LFR Bad Juju better then Heroic Bottle of Infinite Stars?

Bottle has 40% uptime by default, only Normal Bad Juju will beat H-Bottle

So pretty much I can ignore all LFR version of the ToT trinkets then?

Yes, H Bottle will last until Normal Renataki/Bad Juju combo, or VP trinket if you can use the stupid amount of Hit it has. Talisman of Bloodlust(Primordius) or RoRo(Lei Shen) are not worth it for Hunters at all also.

Thanks, got excited because I finally got a ToT trinket (be it LFR). Reading about rppm procs and stacking haste to increase their proc rate. Gave me the impression that even the LFR trinkets would be better then H Bottle.

Anyone else with further input on rppm and such?

Deleted
    You basically need 2 RPPM trinkets, 4p and meta gem before going all out haste.

Deleted
    For me in itemlevel 530 the LFR bad-juju is a huge DPS increase over heroic bottle (6500 dps). It's much better than Shado-Pan trinket as well (3000 dps) even if you can make use of all the hitrating on Shado-pan. Is the modelling of RPPM-stuff really that off on femaledwarf?

Did the sim as beastmaster with haste-reforges, and I also upgraded the LFR trinket to ilvl 510.

It really depends on the rest of your gear.

If you have the meta gem, 4 piece and overall high level gear reforging haste, dropping trinkets like Heroic Bottle for an upgraded LFR Juju of Renataki could be very well worth it.
    Femaledwarf simmed upgraded LFR Renataki and Juju to be a lot more DPS then running with upgraded Heroic Bottle and Heroic Terror. After acually replacing both trinkets with the LFR ones I did notice an overall DPS increase (our guild is insanely unlucky with agility trinket drops).

Alright, thanks for the further input. So I should hold onto LFG Bad Juju and still go for LFR Renataki?

I already have 2pc Tier 15 and the meta gem but should wait until I get my 4pc and atleast an ilvl average of 528-530. Before going full haste > crit and the LFR ToT trinkets being useable over Heroic Bottle of Infinite Stars and Vicious Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault. Correct?

My character: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...suras/advanced

Only returned to the game last month and play catch up to be useable for my guild in SoO. :S

I would personally wait a bit for the haste build. Not just the 4set+ 2 rppm trinkets but also to bump your agi up and get some haste+crit pieces. That way your crit wont be floored once u go for haste. I did it at about 525-530 ish ilvl with meta 4set + renataki and juju. Haste rly shines once u pass 530 ilvl and upwards imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Talisman of Bloodlust(Primordius) or RoRo(Lei Shen) are not worth it for Hunters at all also.
    Can you enlighten me why not? The talisman gives a shitton of haste which is our 2nd best rating, and for me in lowly 511 gear the RoRo would set my mastery and haste to 52% when it procs. Both seem very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Heenk View Post
    Can you enlighten me why not? The talisman gives a shitton of haste which is our 2nd best rating, and for me in lowly 511 gear the RoRo would set my mastery and haste to 52% when it procs. Both seem very good.
    The Talisman trinket is alright at best, simply because having an agility proccing trinket is so much better. It's an ok choice if you dont have access to Heroic Bottle or ToT (even lfr) trinkets. How it compares to the Valor trinket I don't really know, but Im guessing it will be close.

The Rune trinket is beyond shit. It's only good for a feral druid (and dps monk?), because he can time his bleed or whatever it is to get some really good numbers. Hunter abilities do not work this way (we update dynamicly). If you are running with a haste build for example, those 10 seconds you will have a _lot_ of haste, but 0% crit and 0% mastery (which hurts BM even more), effectivly lowering your dps by getting a proc. I have tried the Thunderforged RoR, and quickly vendored it in favour of Heroic Bottle. That's how bad that trinket is.

Quote Originally Posted by Hallu View Post
    The Rune trinket is beyond shit. It's only good for a feral druid (and dps monk?), because he can time his bleed or whatever it is to get some really good numbers. Hunter abilities do not work this way (we update dynamicly). If you are running with a haste build for example, those 10 seconds you will have a _lot_ of haste, but 0% crit and 0% mastery (which hurts BM even more), effectivly lowering your dps by getting a proc.
    I see, I misread it.

> When your attacks hit you have a chance to trigger Re-Origination. Re-Origination converts the lower two values of your Critical Strike, Haste, and Mastery into twice as much of the highest of those three attributes for 10 sec.

I thought it said

>twice as much AS the highest of those three attributes

Thanks. I'm currently using 2/2 Talisman and 2/2 Renataki's, guess I'll try to get Bad Juju.
    Last edited by Heenk; 2013-07-26 at 02:38 PM.