WW Trinket Question

So a monk in my guild just won a regular Bad Juju trinket and he was wondering if it would be more beneficial to run a Shado-Pan Assault/Bad Juju haste build or if he should use 502 RoRO with one of the 522's with a Zephyrus haste build. Any opinions? I am not currently at a point where I could sim it myself, and he can't figure out how to work the program to see.

RoRo with bad juju would be his best 2 to use and use zeph to get mastery 1 point ahead of haste/crit

Rune of Re-Origination is just such an amazing trinket, although I'd advise getting Renataki's Soul Charm, it's proc, from my own testing, is a bit stronger than Juju. Using Zephyrus is a very good idea though, that program is amazing for us with Rune.

Rune + "Random trinket" > any other combination of trinkets, with our current mastery, assuming you optimize your gear for the mastery proc (and use it properly).

This is even when comparing RoRO LFR vs hc trinkets. It's just a ridiculous upgrade (personally my dps went up by ~15-20% when I got the rune, was like playing a new class)

Definitly LFR Rune with a Zephyrus MASTERY build, not haste. Just ensure that he understands he needs to pop Tiger's Eye Brew near the very end of the Rune proc. Profit.
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun