Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Does it sprout wings so it can fly? If not it's lame.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
    cause
    its
    a
    metal
    scorpion
    Invincible had something about it im assuming that it was the color it is, same as mim. as in lore or something of that nature.
    Mount coming from lfr is one of the worst things that could be done anyway.
    Bets on their testing colors what looks the best, then choosing one.
    There's palette swaps cause it's a metal scorpion? I'm sorry that makes no sense. And I've never really seen Blizzard bother making a bunch of mount recolors without sticking them in the game somewhere. Just sayin...

Deleted
    I like the mount alot, would love to have it on my Orc Warrior.
    Everyone is complaining about that it is a groundmount and not a flying mount, but I think we have a pretty big reason for that. Next expansion will hopefully give us new content and areas to explore. Just like in MoP we won't be able to use flying mounts in the beginning but instead of giving us the opportunity to fly there once we reach lvl 90 we will still use groundmounts in this new zone.
    I think this is a very good idea as we get back that little feeling again that we had in Vanilla. More WPvP and more exploration.

Deleted
    2 versions.

1 drops on normal / flexi (low %), 1 drops 100% on heroic?

Quote Originally Posted by Raizor90 View Post
    I like the mount alot, would love to have it on my Orc Warrior.
    Everyone is complaining about that it is a groundmount and not a flying mount, but I think we have a pretty big reason for that. Next expansion will hopefully give us new content and areas to explore. Just like in MoP we won't be able to use flying mounts in the beginning but instead of giving us the opportunity to fly there once we reach lvl 90 we will still use groundmounts in this new zone.
    I think this is a very good idea as we get back that little feeling again that we had in Vanilla. More WPvP and more exploration.
    So it's a good idea because the heroic raiders that get it will use it for 2-3 days tops while they level?

Deleted
    Given it's going to be used mainly for the start of the next expan it's a good ground mount.

I have yet to use my DS heroic mount in MoP as it could not fly.

Meh, I have enough mounts to keep me busy, this one would just be used for levelling and photo ops.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digger Dave View Post
    So it's a good idea because the heroic raiders that get it will use it for 2-3 days tops while they level?
    It's good that Blizzard is giving us more groundmounts in the game. I guess the heroic raiders will be happy to have this mount and be able to use it more than in BGs and leveling if the new expanson give us new zones where you can't fly?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this is Blizzards answer for people asking for that mount of Gallywix has in the Goblin starter zone.

See this:

Quote Originally Posted by Athorha View Post
    Oh wow, I'm sure you're the first to notice that. You really are adding alot to the conversation by adding in that tidbit of information.

It's not like the same hasn't been the case for tier sets and mounts in the past, where there are multiple skin variations and a few don't make it through to live in the form of player equipable items.
    Thank you, next time try to post something without being abrasive.

Im sorry but is this not incredibly obvious to anyone else that this mount is from the Iron Juggernaut encounter? Come on people its just a smaller version... why so many people get derailed into thinking they would make this the heroic mount is beyond me

Quote Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
    There's palette swaps cause it's a metal scorpion? I'm sorry that makes no sense. And I've never really seen Blizzard bother making a bunch of mount recolors without sticking them in the game somewhere. Just sayin...
    Cranes
    Water striders
    probably a few more.

Btw the only way the drop shows up off garrosh is heroic.
    And to the guy above because the item itself says so.
    and dungeon journal yet also says so.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAlster View Post
    Im sorry but is this not incredibly obvious to anyone else that this mount is from the Iron Juggernaut encounter? Come on people its just a smaller version... why so many people get derailed into thinking they would make this the heroic mount is beyond me

It says it drops from Garrosh in the tooltip

10+ Year Old Account
    Question- why do people keep saying this is the heroic Garrosh mount? Im thinking its a drop from the Iron Juggernaut boss fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Turkey One View Post
    Instantly stopped caring if I get one after just reading its name
    Then why share with us if you don't care?

OT: I love scorpion mounts and this one is the most badass of all. I'm not really that upset that it can't fly.
    Q: Where the fuck is Xia Xia, SIU?!?!
    A1: She needs to start making eggs for Easter...
    A2: Drunk and sleeping somewhere.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Question- why do people keep saying this is the heroic Garrosh mount? Im thinking its a drop from the Iron Juggernaut boss fight.
    The fuck do you people not read the tool tip? It says from GARROSH lol like you expect the fucking bird al'ar to drop his mount right? Well no that's not the case same reason with this.